Why does this always happen?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Boundless Cognition, Sep 20, 2013.

1. So, I met this girl in one of my college clubs at the start of the semester, and have been talking and hanging out with her for a good 4 weeks now.  I really enjoy being around this girl, she is probably one of the nicest and happiest people I have ever met, so I asked her on a couple of what I thought were "dates".  She was really excited for the so-called dates, and that just added to my confidence in this situation.  Today, when we were walking to class, she just happened to mention that she was going to visit her bf who lives in another state this weekend! I just feel like she should have told me that she had a boyfriend sooner... it really kills my grind when someone im goin for throws the bf card after Ive been flirting with em for a while.

My question to you bladies - What compels women to do this....is it the need for attention or the need for manipulation?
    :confused:

tl/dr : I need to realize bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks :bongin:

2. Tell her to give bj or gtfo

• Like Like x 2
  3. You have known her and have pursued her for 4 weeks and you never bothered to ask if she had a bf, but rather blame it on her?

• Like Like x 7
  4. Shouldn't you have asked alot earlier?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Exactly. I'm guessing you never really asked, and unless anything super serious happened, you assumed that was your little fling at the moment. It helps to make all intentions in a relationship clear to people instead of assuming.

• Like Like x 3
  6. What if her boyfriend is why she is so happy and nice?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Well if this "always" happens to you then start asking girls if they have boyfriends and save yourself some time and effort.

• Like Like x 3
  8. You, my friend (OP), believe that being a girls "friend" is the way to get them to be your girlfriend. You must make your intentions clear, by expressing your attraction to them. You probably end up getting friend zoned a lot if this is your approach.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Yeah, you should be making sure she's single the first time you talk to her. Some girls like to tease and lead guys on just for shits... you gotta make sure to make your intent clear from the start.

10. Woah... People!! BFs ain't no thang. Op she most likely wants the D. Don't even trip off an outta state BF lmao. Disregard and carry on bro

• Like Like x 1
  11. I guess that I assumed too much... Livin and learnin, thanks for the feedback guys

12. #12 sixtyn9ne, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    i think it's pretty awkward when a guy just asks me if i have a boyfriend. i feel like if you've been flirting with her hard for a few weeks she should have mentioned something way earlier. 

although i've definitely noticed girls act like sluts/attention whores just so some hot, idiot will pay attention to her. 

• Like Like x 1
    Exactly. I think I'm pretty good with words but it's a little challenging to just blurt out "do you have a boyfriend???" without sounding like a dumbass. It seems like OP's intentions were obvious and she just decided to string him along until guilt took over. Sorry you wasted your time OP, find a non-dumbass way to find out the boyfriend situation earlier. Asking her friends has served me well in the past. If she doesn't, that friend will almost definitely go and tell her you asked and good things will follow. Unless she's not into it in which case bad things will follow. Either way, less of your time will be wasted.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Girl has a bf, OP is discourage and has misplaced his efforts in confidence.  Underwhelming, been there.

15. I can't believe it didn't come up in conversation in 4 weeks and the fact she didn't bring it up earlier is something to look at.

16. Yeah she didn't bring him up so it doesn't matter :) lay pipe

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sounds like she may have thought you were her Purse.

18. This is your own fault man!

19. I dont see how its his fault or only his fault. If they were going on "dates" why wouldnt she say "no sorry I have a bf"? Unless these werent clearly "dates".

OP didnt say enough info for me to play the blame game. She probably still wants dick when her bf aint around. But I dont know if Id fuck wid it

20. it isn't entirely op's fault

some girls drag men on for their own selfish attention whoring purposes