Why does the pax use so much damn weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sammyy, Jan 26, 2014.

1. [quote name="fearjar" post="19408046" timestamp="1390715012"]Nearest ace hardware...they sell screens in there. Get as fine a one as you can, but heavy and cut it down. Don't try aluminum foil. Might stick. How the hell did you lose it? Don't toss your ABV man. You can roll doobs with it and get a buzz.[/quote]So just a regular pipe screen? Or is it like a large screen that i would have to cut up?Lol yeah i save my avb, i lost the screen because after i drilled the hole i wanted to test it but was out of bud so i used tobacco, i totally forgot about the screen and dumped it out my window, i ran outside and searched but couldn't find it

2. #22 Nerd139, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Add this to the list of times when people wish they had a metal detector haha

I once lost house keys in the backyard of my friend's place in Elementary. Never found them.

3. I swear man drop something small and metal in the grass and its like the ground swallows it lol, i wouldve kept looking but its buried under 4" of snow now

4. Ouch...LOL. They sell some heavy duty aerator screens. Some of them are really tight perforated metal. I'd take a hammer to it to flatten it, and then use some strong scissors or tin snips to fit. Don't make it to tight tho. That chamber is thin material from what I can tell.

Good luck

5. [quote name="fearjar" post="19408088" timestamp="1390715523"]Ouch...LOL. They sell some heavy duty aerator screens. Some of them are really tight perforated metal. I'd take a hammer to it to flatten it, and then use some strong scissors or tin snips to fit. Don't make it to tight tho. That chamber is thin material from what I can tell. Good luck[/quote]i guess just a quick updateused with no screen, just squished a tiny nug and did a nug plug type deal, got high as fuck lol at first i was meh about the pax but i can say im happy now, getting baked off of low which solves my "burning through too much wees" gripe. :smoke:

6. Don't forget to save that ABV... saw a post today says they are making peanut butter cookies with it.
    And experiment with the temps. The lower the temp the more it his the head, and higher really takes it to the bones.

I've smoked the high temp abv and still got a buzz out of it so I can't wait to do some cookies.

7. [quote name="fearjar" post="19438613" timestamp="1391133305"]Don't forget to save that ABV... saw a post today says they are making peanut butter cookies with it. And experiment with the temps. The lower the temp the more it his the head, and higher really takes it to the bones. I've smoked the high temp abv and still got a buzz out of it so I can't wait to do some cookies.[/quote]Yeah saving avb was a big reason i got a vape, im getting high off of low so im hoping i can make an oven last 3 sessions each on a different temp

8. FUCK!!!! I like to think I'm a smart guy..... But sometimes the simplest things escape me.. My iolite got me high as shit, and it was running around the same temp as low on the PAX...I think that at some point three ovens was in my plans....

But then I got high
    Then I got high
    Then I got high........lol.

9. Bout to vape some more now, cant wait to take it with me and use it throughout the day tomorrow

10. #30 Nerd139, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Be careful of the cops and that vape. If they smell it your boed and if they stop and frisk theyll say you have a weapon and go through your pockets.

11. [quote name="Nerd139" post="19438952" timestamp="1391136475"]Be careful of the cops and that vape.[/quote]its mainly for my breaks at work lol but yeah ill be careful, definitely wont be flailing it around or anything

12. I had at least a quarter of avb from my pax saved up until my fuckin dog got into it lol. She got fuuuuuuucked up. I revape it at night if I'm dry to help me sleep. I can't smoke it, it tastes horrible. My dad likes smoking it though gets him baked lmao

13. #33 Nerd139, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I smoked my stuff once but it couldnt get me high. Like a slight buzz that didnt last too long

14. [quote name="Nerd139" post="19439157" timestamp="1391138817"]I smoked my stuff once but it couldnt get me high. Like a slight buzz that didnt last too long[/quote]I agree smoking.it doesn't really do anything for me besides make my bowl smell.AWFUL. but.revaping it on high will get you feeling nice

15. I vape it until I cant get high off it anymore or it is obviously burning. Revaping would do nothing.

16. [quote name="Nerd139" post="19439207" timestamp="1391139174"]I vape it until I cant get high off it anymore or it is obviously burning. Revaping would do nothing.[/quote]ahh I usually stop at mid heat or after a couple hits.on high. Then I put it in a baggy to save for a rainy day, like today lol

17. I use a baby jar for weed. Really locks in the smell. 

I rmeber one time I bought a gram of weed and it was in a bag. I put it in my backpack when I was headed home after smoking at my friend's place. When I walked into my house I started smelling weed and it was following me around and I was kind of upset because my friend said id be fine after smoking at his place. I went up to my room quickly and opened my bag up and got smacked in the face by the smell. I was so surprised by how strong it was for one gram.

18. [quote name="Nerd139" post="19439451" timestamp="1391141458"]I use a baby jar for weed. Really locks in the smell. I rmeber one time I bought a gram of weed and it was in a bag. I put it in my backpack when I was headed home after smoking at my friend's place. When I walked into my house I started smelling weed and it was following me around and I was kind of upset because my friend said id be fine after smoking at his place. I went up to my room quickly and opened my bag up and got smacked in the face by the smell. I was so surprised by how strong it was for one gram.[/quote]oh for sure, fresh green always stays in a jar haha love opening it and getting blasted in the face with that sweet aroma lol

I genuinely love a fat ass ABV joint at night