Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my weed smell like grass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongbuster46, Dec 10, 2016.

1. First time buying from this guy, gave me my money's worth quantity wise. It smells identical to grass/some sort of spice and didn't get me high AT ALL, seriously, a blunt and 3 bowls of this did jack shit to me, and my tolerance is pretty low. It got my family high however, and they mentioned how rough the hits were, how weird the smoke tastes, and how different the high was. Is this weed laced with grass? I'm almost certain it isn't synthetic, since my sister, who smoked a fuck ton of this, is allergic to synthetic and reacts harshly. When she smoked, she reacted like it was normal weed, but still had complaints about the taste and harshness of the hits.

2. I wouldn't lose time and lungs smoking that kind of quality, if the taste is so bad you should make some canna-coco oil.

Looks alot like spice to me but I could be mistaken. Usually when it smells like grass it's because it has been harvested too early (not necessarily a bad thing, in a very high CBD content strain you could harvest earlier to maintain a high THC lvl with low CBD level

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fan leafs smell like grass kinda when there dried out and also they don't get you high

4. While that pic isn't very clear it looks like it's twiggy and sucks. And the way you describe it sound like it's shit too, you should try making some hash or edibles with it instead. Oh and don't buy from that same dealer again if you can.

5. Also looks alot like spice

• Like Like x 1
  6. when I had a smaller tolerance, even SOME male fan leaves used to give me a high, after a couple of joints. Genetic is a huge factor here.

Anyway, fan leaves aren't total shit, it all depends on the genetic..

7. It smells like hay because it was dried and cured too fast. It does not alter the potency much, just the smell and taste.

PW

• Like Like x 1
  8. That looks like garbage and based on your description sounds like it too. Dude ripped you off even if he charged you a dollar.

9. Whatever it is, it looks like garbage. I wouldn't smoke it, let alone share it with the fam or anyone else. Never buy weed that's already been grinded up, regardless of the price. It could be anything.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've had alot of good experiences with shake, being often as much as twice less expensive as weed and pretty much as potent, just a little dry

I guess it depends of your contacts

11. I would get a new dealer, you got ripped off.

Usually in my experience any weed that has a hay/fresh cut grass = shit weed with little to no potency.

You really want full nugs, orange or red hairs, crystals, pungent/earthy odor. If it's none of that it's probably whack.

12. I bet your shake smells and looks like weed. But whatever's in that pic doesn't smell like weed to the OP, and doesn't look so much like weed as sticks and some other misc. items.

13. Thank you everyone for replying. I'm just gonna smoke all of it today cuz fuck it. Hopefully I get a buzz. Peace.

14. ughh just looking at that gives me a headache : /

15. Haha nice weed!

16. Eh it's just weed.

When I walk into most dispensaries, more than half the 'top shelf' smells like lawn grass.
    They know it's crap, but it's cheap and it sells.

17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Holy fuck. If somebody tried to sell me anything that looked like that I’d beat the shit out of them.

• Funny Funny x 1