Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my room smell when I smoke outside my house???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bergeron37, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Where did I say he "had to smoke pot" ? And no offense -- but I don't need the lecture about learning to support yourself. Tell that to OP -- but for me? Save it.

2. Your opinion, yes.
    His parents are saying many hours later that they smell weed in his room.
    No paraphernalia
    No smoking in the house
    Brushing his teeth
    Using mouthwash.
    Still, Hours after the fact they say they smell weed
    You think maybe after using a vape in the house they're not going to smell it

3. Not in the house vape outside the same place he smokes

4. Boo wooo . Joke mofo. Kid shouldn’t smoke at all if at parents house who clearly doesn’t want . Us giving him options on how to get away with it is the same as my joke . So gfys.

5. Just giving you a heads up.
    No need to get shitty about it.
    I've seen people get banned for less.

6. Sorry and thanks . It was a joke My bad bro

• Like Like x 1

7. If, and thats a giant if you 18 or over time to move out of mommy and daddys house. Problem solved.

And if you under 18 please take a rest and stay in school.

• Like Like x 1
  8. When you're taking weed into your parents house against their rules.

You won't understand until you own your own house.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Im taking weed into my parents house??? Its in my car. Can you read???

10. Everybody on this forum sucks and hasn't helped

11. It's my right to decide if I want to smoke. My parents can't tell me to smoke or not.

12. Im a valid med patient in my state. The cops can't do squat to me. I can legally posess up to 2.5 ounces

• Like Like x 1
  13. Really that's a shit attitude. Try vaping outside, it shouldn't smell at all when you go back inside

14. Truth hurts bud. Pretty sure my parents are just playing a mind game. A buddy came and smelled my room. Smelled like a normal room.

15. Sounds like you're just a piece of shit your parents want out of the house

• Like Like x 1
  16. You're just a troll. Take a seat

17. No troll here. I tried to help you with your problem and you through a tantrum and said everyone's advice sucks.

18. Ill say it again. The advise does indeed suck

19. Sure can. No way it smells in their house from your car.

20. Bergeron, man... I think you just hit the nail on the head. What you are doing isn't illegal, and you aren't doing it in your parent's house. Be respectful, and point that out to your parents. You're an adult, and it's your decision to make.

Of course, if their response is that it's time for you to responsibly find your own space to make your decisions in, don't be surprised. The price you pay for living under someone else's roof is that they make the rules. :shrug: