Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my room smell when I smoke outside my house???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bergeron37, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Hello everybody, I usually smoke at night outside of my house when my parents are sleeping. Whenever I smoke, my room smells the next morning and then I get roasted by my parents. At this point I've tried quite a bit of things by keeping my clothes out of my room, washing my hands, brushing my teeth, using mouthwash, etc. Nothing seems to work because my parents keep smelling it in my room the next morning. My dad thinks it may come from my breath when I'm sleeping. Any suggestions on how to not smell when I'm sleeping in my room. Every suggestion will be appreciated. Cheers and happy toking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your dad is right.

Stay in school Billy and say no to drugs!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Do you keep paraphernalia in your room? The burnt resin smells a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Nope, nothing is kept in my room. All my paraphanalia is kept in my car

5. Using a bowl ? If your using the same lighter and packing it down and keeping in your pocket could have some smell .

6. I usually take snaps out of my mini bong, but again all the paraphanalia is kept in my car and out of my room

7. You just stink bro lmao . Could be them just knowing you go outside and get high and saying it’s in your room .

• Like Like x 2
  8. Very possible. At this point, I don't smell it at all, but I figured I became immune to all of the smell. Do you think a dry herb vaporizer would help with smell???

9. If they already know .. then why bother . You may not smell like it but your actions and expression will still be noticeable

10. Unless you can blame the neighbors move out

the general rule is ...

Not at your parents home

next you will be drinking his beer using their car

do it in your own place

good luck

11. How old are you lol

12. Start a poll. I’m guessing 15

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. I'm 19. And if I move out, ill just be called a drug addict so...

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Oh . The bums lost labowski . Don’t be the next rug pisser dude .

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Why do you even care if people think or call you a drug addict..

You're making this harder for yourself more than it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. When they start finding needles and cut straws . Then they can worry

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. People still call weed smokers "drug addicts"? Damn lol I'm happy to live in a legal state. I just read through this thread and it sounds like they just know you go outside and smoke. The general line of advice is either smoke somewhere else where they don't have to deal with it, or move out and smoke at your own place.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

Man I don't have the money dude. :roflmao:

Not on the rug!

19. Are you hotboxing in your car or something? It shouldn't smell of you're taking a shower, and doing all that other stuff.

They might be just saying it since they know you are, to mess with you?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. I'm not hotboxing the car, and you may be right about them just messing with me