Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my room smell when I smoke outside my house???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bergeron37, Oct 27, 2018.

1. They open my window on mornings when I don't even smoke the night prior

2. I
    I live in a legal state as well. My parents are just crazy about this stuff. They are extremely conservative and they think you can overdose from weed.

3. That's unfortunate man. I'd say show them some reading material that disproves their thoughts, but I've learned through the years that some people just aren't willing to learn about weed and only want to believe that it's dangerous. So that may or may not work, idk lol.

4. There's another line of advice that says live with your parents until you learn a skill that will support you and as long as you live there, live by the house rules. You have to learn how to support yourself but you don't have to smoke pot.

A drug addict is a drug addict no matter what state they live in.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vaporizer!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. That's not the best place to stash it either especially if you're in a conservative state. Living under your parents roof means living by their rules unfortunately.

7. So you're going to live with your parents forever... time to grow up, be a man, move out on your own and stop being a douche to your parents.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I paid for the car, I pay for gas, I pay for insurance. They can't do squat about anything in my car and they know that. Anything in my car is possesions owned by me

9. since when is smoking being a douche???????????????????????????????????

10. Get them stoned . Make butter and mix it in their butter .

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I’d fuck with them. But I’d bounce and find a roommate

12. This post was about not smelling when I sleep. Not leaving my house to later be shat on by them

13. Then go to your local store and get a hack saw . Problem solved

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. You will have to get a face mask like Michael Myers . Pick the fav parent to honor them

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Didn't mean your parents I meant found by cops in your car and charged with some bullshit

16. Hack them up

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. You do understand that even if you're joking around, suggesting or condoning acts of violence is against forum rules?

18. Why the disagree for using a vaporizer to not smell?

19. Because vaporizers still make a smell.
    It's not the same as burning weed but it smells like weed nonetheless.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. It has a bit of a smell while using it but it wouldn't stay in his clothes or on his breath IMO