Why does my pipe stem have a buldge?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by XxAndroid420xX, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I have a glass pipe with a big ass bowl and then where the stem meets the bowl it gets small but then in the middle it bows our and then becomes narrow again where you hit it. it looks like an abdomen of like a wasp kind of. i think it looks gay as hell and i dont know why they would make it like this, does it do anything?

2. Only thing that would do is fill up with more smoke, it probably hits nice. Mainly I'd guess it's for looks, so why'd you buy it if you don't like it?

3. ha yeah dude it hits fucking great and i never get ash in my mouth its the best pipe ive had so far in that aspect. i bought it because the bowl looks badass and it is huge. haha i love the pipe :) i just think it looks gay[​IMG][/IMG]

4. more smoke accumulation is my guess.

"It's only gay if you make it gay"

5. gives the smoke a chance to expand a bit before you suck it in. Just looking at it, it looks like it hits like a beast.

6. so you can use it as a butt plug lmao

7. yeah man i get fucking huge hits off of it. biggest and smoothest hits that ive had from a pipe. lol! thats what my friends named it was the butt plug.