Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does marijauana have some dramatic prices in other states?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by imalwayscold, Jan 28, 2014.

hate to burst your delusional bubble but that is REAL LIFE, not some fantasy land.

you start a thread bitching about prices, whine about them...and then try to BRAG about your income...

meh,,,grow up.

I started this thread on the premise that marijuana should be cheap because its so amazing.

get off my dick and stop fucking with me

theres a farmers market in Washington for marijuana

http://www.mmjmarket.com/pin/category/medical-marijuana-mmj/

3. Eighths around me (Connecticut) are about 40-50. And some people who claim to have "fire" sell eighths for 60

4. 50 a quarter and 125 an O? that's an O for the price of like a little over a half damn

5. It's illegal. The majority of weed therefore has to be smuggled across the country. If you have a shipment of weed coming in at Florida, it's going to cost a shit ton by the time it reaches North Dakota or some shit. If it was legal, you'd generally see the same prices across the country.

6. 50 an 1/8 is normal here in the Midwest....350 a oz

Dank>>any 50 dollar designer shirt

7. this is cute, i'm paying 40$ a gram and i haven't complained.

thats the price they want, if you don't like it, don't buy it. the fact people buy it at an inflated price gives them a market, like when you buy food and drink at an airport.

8. I get ounces for 240$ , but I grew up with the dealer so.. Niggas wanna charge 400 for an ounce lmfaooooo I hate Texas' cannabis laws

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Thank you haha, exactly what I was thinking.

10. what the people of grass city are trying to say... You already have cannabis dirt cheap, while we're FORCES to pay more than twice your prices. And you're complaining about it being too high ?

11. I think he is just trying to tell everyone his dick is bigger than everyone's and gets the best prices around.

I don't think its fair that I pay less and you pay more. That's it,

No, I just have realized Washington has the cheapest bud and it doesn't make sense. We have a terrible climate for it, there are just as many hydro garden stores in other states, etc.

I think weed should all cost the same/

Again, everyone is hating me for making a simple thread that its not fair to pay so much for pot.

13. You don't have the cheapest bud, sorry to tell you man.

I don't know hwo to reply without being hated or insulted so I will just say ok

15. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19421446" timestamp="1390906034"] peaceful./[/quote]That word has little place/value in the black market. Cannabis isnt to them what you see it at is, when they see nugs they see dollar signs. And who can blame them!?!? At this point in time in the USA and many other countries, marijuana is a literal money tree

16. [quote name="Mramazing42" post="19426674" timestamp="1390970210"]I think he is just trying to tell everyone his dick is bigger than everyone's and gets the best prices around.[/quote

Lol. I wouldn't call those best prices. Come hang out in ca. Fire outdoor for 1200/lb. you do the math. It makes it back east and cost 4k

17. You have to remember. We're all under the influence of THC. We can get every empathetic to situations not that intense.. Maybe some were just offended. I understand what you're saying, why can't every place be JUST as cheap as Washington? We'll that all depends on the laws, how it was grown (lazy bastards think growing is labor lol) and I it was snuck in across customs. Like the other poster said, supply and demand