Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why does it take forever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by my de-stresser, Feb 4, 2010.

1. ive only smoked 3 times. the first time got buzzed and it felt cool. the second time got close to high but not completley, i just thought everything was really funy. and then today, although using a bit of an unconventional method, i only felt my head get alittle clear. It seems like it takes my friends alot less to get high then me. Im 6ft and 155 lbs so im not that big, so why is it taking me so long to get high or even a good buzz? am i holding the smoke in wrong? anything else i could be doing wrong?
    Help:(

2. You might not be smoking right.

Make sure you inhale into your lungs (not just into your mouth) and that you hold it for 3-6 seconds, then exhale it. Not much else to it.

Also if you think you're buzzed but should be high, try to kind of pretend you're high for a minute. It will help

3. You're probably not inhaling the smoke. Next time you toke do this: After you take your hit, don't breathe out just yet. Instead, breathe in some air. This will cause the air to push the smoke down into your lungs, forcing you to inhale it.

4. Mix 2 grams into a cup of peanut butter cover and bake at 325 for about 23 minutes then eat a quarter of the peanut butter and wait...
    There's no wrong way to eat unlike smoking.

5. your not fully sure what being high is like.

You have really no idea what being high is going to be like.

Every time is different. Everytime takes a different to get you high.

Being high is nothing like being drunk. Dont expect yo get wasted. black out and be a drunken goof.

Just keep smoking. Smoke one bowl at a time. Smoke it slowly. A hit every min or two.

Just you have to notice how your body starts to feel after one hit. 2 hits 3...

Just remember.
    Marijuana is to enhance your life. Not Fuck it up.

6. Yep.
    I heard of this but for me it was somethin I learned through experience.

7. word.

Double-inhale.

Get a nice rip outta whatever, open your mouth.

That's all you have to do, is simply open your mouth.

Don't push the smoke out, just open your mouth and wait like 2seconds

[​IMG]

Like so^ ..and inhale.

8. obviously, you may just not have the smoking part down, but since thats been said, it may just take you a few more times to really get high. my first 4 or 5 times i didn't really feel much, except the everything being funnier but i didnt think i was that high or anything. then me and a few friends smoked a half O out of my friends bong and i was BLOWN. but anyways, try smoking with a couple people who toke more often and have more experience and they can tell you if you're not doing something correctly. other than that, just keep smoking a few more times and see if it will hit you. good luck!

9. My advice is to keep trying. Also make sure you are practicing good inhaling techniques. Eventually it will hit you, and it will probably surprise you, especially if you've been thinking you were high before.

It took me eight times before I finally felt something. Be patient. Inhale. ;)
    Give us some feedback in the thread when you finally finish the race!