Why Does He Keep Trying To Date Me When I Said i Am Not Into Players?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xxJuliexx, Aug 23, 2014.

1. This guy is so annoying. I called him out of being a player many times saying "I am not into players" "You're a player" "I won't date a player" etc. He always says "No i'm not" When he is a player. He won't let up! Even when I call him out! He still keeps trying. If I was him I would quit, cause I would think it's useless cause A. The girl figured me out B. I would think she is obviously not that type....I told him I am not into booty calls. I am not the type that sleeps around with a bunch of different men. Yet he is still trying date me or whatever. Makes no sense to me! Maybe someone can give their opinion and tell me what they think about this, cause if he's called out on it, then why does he keep trying? Or maybe it's something else? Any opinions welcomed! Thank you! :)

2. Sounds like he's motivated by being labelled a "player" 

3. Any guy that doesn't know boundaries is more than a player, he is a straight up loser.

4. why do you think hes a player? maybe you have the wrong impression? you said hes trying to date you so why do you assume hed fuck and dump you?

5. He thinks if he can get you to date him then you will obviously and eventually give him what he wants, then pump, then dump. There you go OP, does that answer it?

6. Or it's possible he might just really like her? You act like the dude is stalking her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. No I don't. How did you discern that from my post? 

There's nothing wrong with persistence, and maybe he does really like her, I'm definitely not denying that very strong possibility.

But it takes 2 to tango and it does not seem like she's interested in doing the tango. There's a fine line between tastefully breaking down a woman's protective barriers and being an asshole. Don't know which of that this guy is trying to do.

8. Many women chase players and men in relationships because they wanna be that "one" girl who got him! If you were truly not into him you wouldn't be on here posting it for us to give you feedback! Which means you are into him but I see your the type to play games.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Kriz been there done that ya heard!!

You like him, stop being an attention whore. You're asking a pot forum for relationship advice..

Go to a relationship advice forum and ask about pot... hottie..

--im not a player lets date

10. Sorry if it appears that I am looking for attention! I'm not, It's just I don't see any active love forums, and I can't talk to my friends about it cause we are friends with the same people. I figure it would create unnecessary drama, and I thought this was section of the weed forum where I can post about relationship problems and what not? I am just confused as to why he keeps trying when I keep saying I am not that type this into "Friends with benefits" relationships, and I am not into players. I thought he would take the hint, I was just wondering as to why a guy keeps going, cause if I was him I would be like "Ok, she figured me out. She knows my game plan, she's not that type" I would figure it's useless to keep trying. He's been doing this over a year, and I don't talk to him. I only see him when my friend invite him out somewhere or if my friends have a party etc. But that is the only time I see him at first he contacted me a lot and texted me a lot but he quit doing that but now it seems that everytime I see him he acts sexual and flirty when I keep telling him "I am not that type" But yet he still keeps going lol. Just wanted to see what people thought is all. Thanks! :)

11. it's because you have blue hair

12. My honest opinion is that your creation of this thread only points to your interest in him. 

13. Some people suck and not the way they should. Life lesson # 3481

14. I think cause you smell good..

dilligaf

15. #15 -Martyr, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    Either you're just wording things terribly against yourself on accident, or you're the kind of woman I absolutely despise. In either of those cases, you're missing very key observations in his behavior that might imply that maybe he was never a player, or maybe he's just set on you. Neither is necessarily warranting of the scorn you seem to give this guy. Persistence is a virtue, and it'll probably be wasted on you, but I'm sure it'll either get him lots of pussy, or maybe a very fetching wife who also smokes weed (since it's mainstream). Maybe instead of completely overreacting, you should go out on a date with him and give him a trial run. If any bullshit detectors go off, you can always leave and never fuck him, while probably getting a free dinner out of it (not to offend any of the more easily-offended women over the prospect that men still do pay for dates). It doesn't have to be the case where you just bitch to us about something that seems like pure speculation, instead of potentially going out and having your suspicions confirmed as false with someone who is just really into you, who also happens to have a healthy sexual appetite- even if he did get around. You're probably going to marry someone who has fucked more women and said "I love you" to more women than you'd be comfortable dealing with anyway. Consider this your day of "epiphany" where you realized that the past is the past for a reason. That's an appetite rich with experience, and that's experience that could be used to pleasure the woman he seems intent on wooing. Just saying... there are benefits to any lifestyle. And if you are willing to not hold your standards over someone's head, sometimes you reap the benefits of their own, even if it's in stark contrast to yours.

16. #16 Dryice, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    My guess is you're being too nice about it, but then again the dude just could be a complete idiot and won't take no for an answer - which then there's more to worry about than him simply being a 'player'.

17. Damn straight shat all over her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

First off, he is posting pictures of this girl on his Facebook and making it seem like she's his girlfriend, and even said it. He says "I love you" to me all the time. Anyways he makes it seem like he really likes this girl even sending my brother pics of her and saying how beautiful she is and what not. Then he comes over my house and is acting sexual with me and I said "hey you have a girlfriend!" He said "I kicked her to the curb to talk to you" Then later on in the day he says "I have to go I have a hot date with Bridget" Bridget is and old fling, and he had some sort of a secret relationship with that girl Bridget. He wouldn't admit to me that they were dating when he told other people they were. Then I said "Wait...you are going on a date with Bridget? I thought Rachel is your girlfriend? I thought you were going out with her?" He said "I can't tell either of them yet. I don't know yet." So that indicates to me "Player". I am not wording it wrong. he tries to have sex with me and date me. He asked me out a couple of times, and I declined him. I thought by me saying "I am not into players" "I am a relationship type of a girl" That he would understand, and I thought that would be more clear.

Uh oh....why? Lol. What do you mean "There is more to worry about than him being a player"?

20. I feel like there's no way of you knowing all of this information, without investing some effort on your part.