Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does EVERYONE post in this forum, and not just the apprentice tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rathyas, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I thought more people here were seasoned tokers.
    Is it just because it's easier than clicking the forum underneath this one?

2. Cuz alot of threads get deleted in the Seasoned section ... its worth looking around maybe make a thread?

3. Maybe someday.

4. This place gets more threads that make me lol so I stick around here :D

5. Because more people post here.

Also because the vast majority of this sections topics are people asking for advice and every single stoner on here is willing to help out.

6. Both forums have different personalities despite the similar types of posters.

7. Seconded.
    If it was exclusively "apprentice tokers" you'd have a lot of people just asking questions and answers of uncertainty, blind leading the blind so to speak.
    I like being able to offer assistance where I can, to advocate healthy and responsible use.

8. Cause the threads there are all like three years old and most new ones are moved here and so this one is more lively.

9. If there was a general cannabis section then there wouldn't be any posts here. This is basically the general section and if you know anything about forums the general section always gets the most posts.

10. The "seasoned" people, I feel, look down on us "apprentice" smokers for reasons unbeknownst to me. I think MJ is a unifier and there should be a distinction between those who have smoked three years as opposed to three days.

11. To be honest I should probably be chillin around the seasoned tokers area but I much rather stay apprentice. I'd rather answer the questions and inform the noobs on what's good, yknow? And like said above almost every thread gets deleted in season tokers, kinda ridic! Apprentice foevaaa :smoke:

12. because in the seasoned section you get comments like this belongs in apprentice....even though ive been smoking for 22 plus years. I made a silly post on how I made a mistake and burnt my nose hairs....SOME uptight snobs said it belongs in apprentice.

whatever Ill stick to the fun group

13. I like the apprentice tokers section better because i think the threads that get created are better than those in the seasoned toker threads

14. Because with the seasoned, it's like we've all heard it before, most stories are the same, most question and answers are the same, but with the apprentice, it's all new, and usually some fresh shit everyday. So I feel it's more interesting.

15. Yeah I never post in seasoned. If I want to talk to truly seasoned tokers I go to our VIP forum... Apprentice has morons to laugh at and correct, funny threads, legit advice threads, and everything else... Just very active.

16. i dont need a reason when im THIS high :smoking:

17. I tend to shy away from the AT forums, too much malarkey going on most of the time.