Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you think you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yautjagod, Oct 9, 2015.

1. this is something I always wonder. What are the reasons other people smoke? I smoke because it's fun and it lets me get away from stress.

2. Great pain reliever, helps with maintaining a good sleep pattern, makes food taste better, stress and can slow down the growth rate of brain tumors by up to 50%.(hey you never know)

3. Too look cool and pick up semi hot chicks

4. I smoke for numerous different reasons. The main one being I can lol

5. #5 shadowstryker, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    Something biologically wrong with me, think it's a dopamine deficiency or something. That's why I started, and then moved on to harder shit. Alcohol just makes it so I can't walk (mentality not affected at all), even opiates don't give me any euphoria. One day I'll find a drug that works like I want it to. [​IMG]

Weed does make the time go by, though, and it's a great way to get people to come together.

6. I hope it's okay that honestly I just smoke because I like to get high.

7. Nothing won't with that, man.

8. i smoke to get high mostly to make the internet and TV shows better

9. For the confidence and the calmness. And to make me forget how shit my life really is

10. for the fun, thrills and the kill.
    personally there is nothing better then biking late at night just fucked out of your mind. watching the world go by while remaining stationary on a couple pounds of steel and aluminum

11. There is no problem in this. More times than not, it's why I do. You are not hurting anyone, and you are enjoying a relaxing and peaceful state of mind. This is a positive thing!

A lot of the time, I use Indica to help me sleep. It also helps me fight depression and anxiety, and overall increases my happiness.

12. Mostly it's stress for me...Helps me forget about my bad day. Especially when I have a really bad day.
    It gives me confidence to say and do things that I wouldn't have before.
    It helps me sleep so good...And when I start to get the shakes (like your whole body is tingling)
    It feels AMAZING on the lower part of my back that normally hurts when I lay down, or when
    my tooth starts acting up.

13. Because it fees good ! And it helps with ptsd ,and so I can sleep more than 2 hours a night.

14. Helps me poop

15. I smoke occasionally on weekends after a long work week. It helps me recover from my job and working out. I do hear that weightlifters smoke weed after intense training to get a better sleep. I guess I smoke occasionally because its good for me.

16. Insomnia, peace of mind, enhances my day. Food/music a lot better. Everything is fun!
    Get my friends high so they stop discussing about politics