Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I smoke cuz i think it's the best thing since sliced bread, but other ppl may have other opinions. Please share :smoke:

2. For anxiety but also cause enjoy it a lot.

3. Because I can.

4. I just do it.. Doooo ittt

5. It's a natural herb, is good for me, keeps anxiety at bay. Helps me love the sunrise and the sunset. Plus "It feels good in my brain!!!"

6. Why not smoke the magical herb ;)

7. it makes the voices in my head stop

8. I think it should be "why the others don't smoke?" :D

9. Relaxation, eating, sleeping, motivation (if i dont get to ripped ) creativity. Fuck man i dont know just helps me in many ways. Cant forget most of all just live that shit, used to like smokin to see me roll out a big ole cloud of smoke, and the feeling of ripping a bong to love that

10. For insomia 3/4 of the times and recreation 1/4 the rest