Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PiffSquad, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Yeah, as others have stated I do it because I enjoy it.
    It relieves so much unnecessary stress, and makes a lot of things you do much better. Every single time I smoke I make a new friend, I swear haha.
    It has become my life style, and in all honesty isn't hurting me so I see no reason not to do it. "Live life to the fullest" as everyone says. :cool:

2. i just enjoy smokin the herb. yes it makes everythin better while being hig, but just the enjoyment while smoking it is amazing,

3. There are so many reasons I smoke; You meet new people, bond with people, forget about other shit happening in you life, like stupid ass drama between friends, girlfriends, family, and enemys. I smoked up with a old friend I pretty much hated, (I don't like to use the word hate) and you have no idea how much we laughed and talked and now we're friends. It heals pain phisicaly and mentaly. Calms you down. Makes music sooo much better. I have been smoking for a while, but I really think it has made me a more relaxed, more peacefull, and happy person. A blunt a day keeps the drama away :smoke:

P.S. - sorry my spelling is aweful.

4. I smoke because second hand smoke is bad for u... No. That's why I smoke cigarettes lol. Seriously tho I smoke for the relaxation and freedom of the mind, the way the 'high' enhances my senses and to step outside the box that is placed on by society. And I smoke for the same reason I have sex; I like the way it makes me feel.

5. because it makes me feel free and stress-free. and coming back is very plesant :smoking:

6. because i never quit ahaha

7. Because I like being high. Simple as that. Come home, and smoke up when everyone's gone to bed. It's something that I like doing, we all have our preferences. Some shop, I smoke. No difference.

8. Helps for my migraines. It's very fun. Very good way to forget about the stupid shit in life for a minute.

9. i smoke because i love to do it
    i love the feeling of being high
    i love grinding up a nug and rolling it into a tight blunt
    i love blowing smoke through my nose
    i love going to sleep high
    i love it when my eyes are low
    i love late night snack runs
    i love hanging with my boys
    i love being in deep thought
    you just cant beat the feeling

10. I like swinging through thoughts like a monkey from branch to branch, in an exotic forest somewhere.

11. I smoke cause it relaxes me, but mostly because it let's my imagination.run.free also cause.I just love being high and can handle it for the most partt

12. First post -

I tried weed because I was curious to try it. Figured I'd do it and see what all the fuss was about. And then I realized that when I smoked, my ADHD and depression issues seemed to disappear. For the first time in my life, everything in my head kind of slowed down and I was like "this must be what normal people feel like."

Doesn't hurt that it also makes me more creative and happy, but the big benefit is the medical stuff. I doubt I'd keep smoking if it didn't help me medically.

13. either because im bored, or if im sad

14. I smoke for many reasons. While high, I can put issues in perspective. My analysis of the world sky rockets, just walking down the street I appreciate the mixture of humans and earth, the beauty of the trees, but sober its just walking down the street. I love talking to people when I'm high, learning more about them and finding similarities. Also, music is enhanced, I recognize aspects of songs that I've never heard sober, even though I had been listening to the song for years. I am empathetic twoards others, and I can see through the absurdity of the world around me.

15. Why would I not smoke?
    I don't smoke for medical reasons, sometimes I smoke to blow steam, but I have cigs for that. I just smoke because I love weed, I think that is a good enough reason!:hello:

16. because when i tried it i fell in love.

17. I don't really have a reason, I suppose. Probably because it feels so damn good.

18. Well it was my goal over the summer to try it. My sister was always a big smoker/partyer, and I figured that it was an experience (you only go around once right?)

So I tried it, they guys I smoked with liked me, I liked them, I liked pot. Is there really that much more that needs to be said?

:D

19. it makes me feel like i'm in another world and trips me out. it feels amazing