Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Krispy Kush, Jul 17, 2008.

1. What are your personal reasons to smoke..mine would be because it's a pain reliever when it comes to any kind of pain (physical, mental) MJ keeps me strong as steel plus it makes my life 20X better everyday because no pot makes me tired it makes me feel energetic; but I definitely don't mind watching a movie, chilling, eating some munchies hahaha

2. makes everything fun

3. i smoke b/c pot helps me. it helps w/ anxiety, it clears my head up for me when i'm thinking about too much shit, and it helps me grow overall. when i'm not high, i do not trust my instints or judgements as much as wehn i am high, b/c when i am high .. everything is clearer and more tru to me

4. i started cause i enjoyed getting high...made life 'more fun'
    later on, after smoking for awhile, i realized it actually helped with my chronic back pain (or atleast, some buds made me not notice it anymore)

5. I enjoy it, it's another excuse to get together with people and just chill, it makes me happy, even when I'm not high it's generally something to look forward to, keeps me from being bored out of my mind.

6. i also have such a great appreciateion for life sometimes when i'm high that absolutely love living, and dont hold back a damn thing

7. I enjoy it, and it helps in the creativity department (which is important, since I'm a professional artist).

8. medical reasons, when i move to colorado i have an actual disease to get the card for. but lets be honest, being high is amazing and it makes life like 200-300% better.

9. Greetings,

I smoke both recreationally and medically. I sometimes get bone pain and am developing arthritis from a very traumatic on-the-job injury I sustained a couple years back.

I also use cannabis because I enjoy it. In moderation it is a very useful tool for me in regards to social settings, personal outlook and relaxation.

I will likely use cannabis for many decades to come.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

10. makes forgetting teenage life easier when I finally grow up :hello:

11. enhances my life, makes things better overall, and helps me forget about stupid bullshit.

12. Does anyone notice how it brings all of us together? i feel like it lowers the hostility between us at least.

13. i smoke weed to chillax. When i'm bored and I know I have hours to kill i smoke because time flys when you're having fun and smoking is just downright fun. Also, smoking does bring people together. I wasn't a huge smoker until about a year ago and i've created and strengthed so many interpersonal relationships since then. Everyone smokes pretty much, and as long as you have an open mind there should be no reason not to be able to fins someone to smoke with.

14. yeah dude like anyone who smokes is automatically your friend. Like you dont know how many times ill talk to some random pothead for like 30 minutes about weed.

15. this, and it makes everything more fun as another fellow said.

16. cuz I like being happy and hungry.:)

17. Well i smoke cause i have seen i was 12:smoking: but, I enjoy being high it relieves my tensiion in life and helps me focuse on certian Hobbys just as:

Playin guitar, work, video games, to wieghtlifting:hello: even thats funn when im high. Most of all it helps me enjoy life and times with your friends and wont be forgotten well..... I wouldnt say that lol:cool:

18. It allows me to explore my mind a little better and open some doors that have been locked for a while.

It mellows me and other weed smokers out, unifying us all!

Plus, it does give you a greater appreciation for life and it disables you from holding back, so you get done what you want done.

19. Several reasons, really. Sometimes I smoke if I'm in physical pain. (I try not to do it when I'm mentally upset, because that can cause mental addiction) Sometimes, I do help my art. And alot of times I do it becasue it's something me and my friends do together. When you think about it, it's cheaper and more fun than going ot the movies or something. Think about it: 3 people buying 1/8. In my area, it's $30. That's $10 a piece. To go to the movies, You buy a $7 ticket, pay $5 for popcorn, and $3 a drink. That's $15 per person, and it's not near as fun. Lastly, I do it sometimes to meditate. It get's me alot more spiritual.

20. I like this guy. Is he a mod or does he choose to speak as he does?