Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JackThompson, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I'm just curious to hear everyone's reasons. When you really think about it, you can start to see some really particular instances.

For example I enjoy how weed makes the simple things enjoyable and awesome. Like driving a car with a heated seat when it's cold and rainy. The other one is music... That's self explanatory. And friends. Hanging out high is the best.

So... What're your reasons?

2. Its something to do, when there's nothing to do, that makes nothing to do, something to do.

3. I smoke everyday because it chills me out and nothing beats feeling real relaxed at the end of the day. Honestly I don't do it mid day that much, every night tho.

4. There isn't enough space on this forum to list all the reasons that I smoke.

5. I like to get high.

6. Because being high is fucking legit.

7. Because it is right.

8. Because, well... why not?

9. it makes me feel good.

10. I smoke because I'm cool.

11. Because it feels amazing and makes everything better.

12. [quote name='"Im a Pothead"']Its something to do, when there's nothing to do, that makes nothing to do, something to do.[/quote]

Hell ya to all these posts...

13. I like the act of smoking, ripping the bong or ripping the bubbler is so satisfying. :bongin:

14. Because I'm coming down from my high off life:smoke:

15. well people always say people do drugs to escape reality but in my case it makes me confront my reality. ive suppressed it over the years and im just now facing it. its therapeutic but it just makes me more depressed sometimes. if i had more smoking buddies it wouldnt be so bad but i usually smoke solo.

16. Defiantly a big part of it haha. I also smoke to help with the pains and stresses of the day and because I like the way it makes me feel lol

17. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

well people always say people do drugs to escape reality but in my case it makes me confront my reality. ive suppressed it over the years and im just now facing it. its therapeutic but it just makes me more depressed sometimes. if i had more smoking buddies it wouldnt be so bad but i usually smoke solo.[/quote]
    same here man. like when you smoke it makes you think of things from other perspectives, and see the truth of things. so you can see problems in your life clearly. its hard to think about sometimes and the answers arent usually nice, but if you take it as a learning experience it can be helpful.

18. I agree with Sunn.. Why i smoke like many have said before, i love the way it makes me feel. Everyday tasks become more enjoyable. Watchin tv man, some commercials blow my mind, eating is better, nature is more beautiful, mountains, lakes etc, im a stressful person, very. It relieves stress, i think a lot more when im tokin, when it comes to subjects in school, science, language, all that seems to make a lot more sense... i can go on im sure but ill leave the rest for others:p Good day bud.

19. i smoke to enhance my life. i appreciate the life more and the beauty of it. weed is meant to be consumed if it is meant to be grow.

20. I smoke to chill out after a long night working.