Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cryzza, Aug 10, 2011.

1. to get away from reality. its an escape, everytime i get high

i really cant stand being sober and the only way i can stand life is to be high all the time

2. I quit smoking when I was like 28, But a few years ago I developed Lupus, and yeah Im a guy go figure, lol. I burned one a few months ago and slept like a baby. helps with alot of the syptoms . Ill be 50 in a month and a half, and Ive realized it does help me live a quality life. sorry Ive been paranoid and lurking, lol. I have 5 grand kids so I keep on the down low. do have a Med card though.

3. Checkout the spirit science thread, that may give you a bit of insight into what the hell on the other side if you know what i mean... :smoke:

4. Always fit the typical "stoner" character just because im so laid back.. thats why i started. I still smoke because i fell in love with it. :smoking:

5. My fiancé used to do it all the time, stopped then started again. I was in the picture when he re-started and he helped me open up my eyes as to the benefits. Therefore, I smoke because of health. I know this heavenly sent herb is gonna help keep me healthy along with diet and exercise.

6. Because it makes life bearable.

7. #27 Cryzza, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Deep.

8. Why would you not want to smoke weed?
    :smoke:

9. Half or it is medicinal, I have very bad depression, mild insomnia, it no doubt helps both. Then the other half, i love the high theres nothing like it, just escaping reality. I also like smoking, not just being high and both of those together is the best. Plus, i know i'm only doing good for myself. Why is it illegal again?

10. i like it, simple as that

11. Cuz heroines pricey

12. I used to use it for recreational purposes, but somewhere in the last year or 2 I began using it to combat depression and anxiety. In combination of a low dosage of medicine (Celexa) I feel as if I am normal, and happy... Today I sadly haven't had either for the first time, and i can tell the difference in my perception of life, and my overall outlook of life, while medicating vs. 100% sober.. Definitely still love the feeling of being high, but that's just the added bonus.

13. Helps with chronic (lol) anxiety and depression

14. Because it is the single most funnest thing known to man. You dont see funny movies about a bunch of crackheads do you?

15. I do it mainly because it helps me with my depression. I can get bored and depressed really easily if there is nothing going on for the day but if I light up I feel happy even if there is nothing to do. Just put on some music and do what I need to do to clean the house or run errands.

16. Dude, it sounds like you need to learn how to lucid dream. Take control of your dreams and kick some ass!!