Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cryzza, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I've been asked this question quite a few times, I'm interested to see what's everyone's answer it is to it!

So, why do you smoke weed? :)

2. It's therapeutic, easily the best treatment for my bi polar.

I'm not munching alprazolam anymore. -_-

3. Helps with my Anxiety, Sleeping, Chronic Stomach Pains.

But shit, I also just do it to get high as fuck.

4. Helps me chill out sleep and helps me with the pain I suffer from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

5. I think most people do it just cause they like how it feels.

In school they always tell you people do it to get away from problems or get over depression, but I've never met anyone who did it for that reason.

6. To get baked as fuck! Haha :D

7. The cool kids did it...and by the cool kids I mean Cheech & Chong

Those bastards never told me I'd have to stop to take a piss test though

8. I feel yea breh, got the same thing. (Crohn's)

9. I do it solely for the fact that I like the way it makes me feel. And for the fact that it helps me sleep a lot better :bongin:

10. #10 dembonez, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah the doctors thought I had that, man it sucks haha. Love your profile pic tho! =p

11. I just smoke to have fun with friends, It does help me with my sleep problem though.

12. Because I suffer from a lot of anxiety issues, it helps me not to be nervous and stutter around others. Also to help me sleep, I suffer from insomnia, and only sleep every two days without the great marijuana.

13. Personally It helps me sleep no question about it and back pain, I'm on a t break atm, just a short one, a week or so.
    Last night didn't get to sleep till around 3 am compared to the usual 12am ish, so yeah..

14. Well I smoke to avoid having to suffer through dreams.

Ever since I was a kid I have always had super super, realistic dreams that fuck with me all day.

Like I would dream I lived in a village and all of a sudden ghost shadow people should appear and start chopping up my family ad friends, then move to me.

I was like 6 when I would wake up and believe a 100 percent my legs just got cut off. It would ruin my day and I never could get over it. I would go to school so disturbed by my dreams, still do this day I have a perfect memory of almost all my terrible dreams I had to live through.

They wrent always nightmares, but like I had this dream where I fell deeply in love with this girl, live what seemed like a lifetime with her. It fucked with me for a week, there's still a part of me that says she's real and waiting for me.

15. All there is to do in Louisville colorado

16. [​IMG]

17. It's overall greatly beneficial to make it short.

18. #19 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha thats fucking perfect. I wish I could hack into my dreams and shut em the fuck off

19. Really and truly, I just smoke because I enjoy it. No medical reasons or excuses to myself, I just dig smoking bud.