Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Psyk, Mar 4, 2013.

1. It gets me to eat. Lost alot of weight a couple years & became malnourished. Weed does help with eating, but not absorbtion (sp) into ones system.
    I'd say it saved my life.
    Debbie ;)

2. I started because I was having some pain problems, and I found the break from pain marijuana allowed me to function better the next day, even if I was still in the same amount of pain. Now the pain comes and goes, but I smoke now because I stay in a better frame of mind all the time.

3. Helps me sleep..helps with anxiety...and. Evetything's better when your high.

4. So people think that I'm cool.

Edit: Sorry guys that actually do smoke for medicinal reasons. I wasn't meaning to be inconsiderate.

Lame. Now I feel like a c***

5. No specific reason, I just like the way it makes me feel. Nice way to just escape into my own little world. Also a good way to bond with friends

6. to get high lol

7. #27 Storm Crow, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Reason #1 - Cannabis PREVENTS my frequent migraines. As long as I use cannabis once a day, I simply do NOT get migraines! This is a real life-changing reason! :yay:

Reason #2- Click that first link in my sig and READ what you find! As a daily cannabis user, I do not expect to get either Alzheimer's or cancer! :D

Reason #3- Both of my parents were alcoholics. Alcohol killed my mother before her 60th birthday. I have had a few brushes with alcoholism during my life. Daily cannabis use lets me "not care about" drinking, so I don't! I have already out-lived my mother, and am far healthier! :D

Reason #4 - Mom was bipolar, and I am a tad moody at times. Cannabis mellows out both the highs and lows!

Reason #5- I just plain like getting high! :smoking:

Granny :wave:

8. to balance out the lows

9. I smoke to relieve pain and stress. But I also smoke because its enjoyable

10. , I just like the way it makes me feel. Nice way to just escape into my own little world

11. 3 reasons:

1. Its fun, why not?
    2. I have trouble sleeping
    3. I don't really enjoy drinking alcohol that much. I always get bad hangovers, and I just don't see why so many people think its so great. I'd choose a joint over the best drink you could make 10 out of 10 times.

12. It helps me to appreciate my life more :)

13. ^^Agree 100%

14. I get tired of the real world sometimes

15. Too get rid of daily BS.