Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you like weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Takes the edge offSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It helps quell my urge to murder lol

3. I feel like I'm in a different state of mind and I like to see all aspects of life.

4. I love everything about weed. All of the different unique strains, watching it grow, smoking it ahhahah what's not to love Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Cause I like it mayne

6. Because it's awesome :hello:

7. Helps me relax, improve my overall mood and wellbeing, forget the daily shit of life and focus on more important things.

Plus, it's so fucking fun to be blazed in school lessons in which I never pay attention, it just somehow makes me enjoy the lesson more because I have no idea what the fuck is going on (I remember a girl in class reading some sort of speech while I was high, I was listening to it and everytime a new sentence had started, I had already forgot the previous one, by the end of the speech - I forgot what she was even talking about, really gave me the giggles). And watching movies while stoned and eating some tasty food at the same time... damnit, how did I not try the herb earlier!?

Plus, weirdly, I have spent some math lessons stoned and it actually helped me a lot - somehow I was understanding the shit better (opens up my logic channels, haha) and it was even easier to concentrate. My main problem with math is that I'm always so bored I lose my concentration within a few minutes, but I guess pot removes the boredom feeling, so even with pot's loss of concentration ability, I still manage to gain quite a bit of it (no, I don't have ADD/ADHD, hopefully atleast, lol).

8. It makes me cooler then I am already am!

9. it is useful for relaxing, it helps with my depression and because it is a social ritual that i indulge in with others or by myself to enjoy the time and let it pass by quicker

10. to sum it all up my brain makes those extra connections and it's fucking amazing