Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you like weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I guess im like those people who like to drink coffee. But, with weed.
    One thing I REALLY LIKE is feeling "inside" my head. Its like my body is just a bridge between my mind and the outer world, I really like that. Also, I feel clear headed when just starting. I enjoy what I call "amplified reality" haha, which is just everything seems so clear, like someone really took the time to paint it all everything with dedication. I love music while high like most people, and is almost essential for every sesh.

I really like recalling random facts or things about me from the past, like things I did when I was a kid. Its like it unlocks some of my deepest memories, and I really like it. I feel so good when that happens.

Lately Ive been feeling strange with weed, like too soft for a man, I dont like it because its like I feel kinda sad for stupid things or when Im happy or feel love for example with my mom or my gf I tend to feel too sweet and that kinda annoys myself. Or when I feel nostalgic, I feel sad and good at the same time. 

Why do you like weed?

2. When I cruise around in the 69' Impala with the suede seats, Smoking purp and listening to Curren$y. Best feeling....

• Like Like x 1
    For the same reason you are saying. On the surface I'm a monster...and it extends all the way to the bone. But weed is healing me from the inside out. When my eyes tear up over something stupid I like it. It makes me feel human again.

When Gingy said
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa6Kv1fOStM

He was talking to me!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just love the feeling. People always say to me "oh you smoke alone? You must have depression or no life" and I'm like lol whattt. I love toking alone. Especially when I go hiking in the summer and go fishing and shit. Smoking so much is the reason I'm so laid back now. What's wrong with smoking bud? Fuckin nothin

• Like Like x 1
  5. neither your mother or girlfriend will ever find you too sweet. its okay for men to have and express emotions dude. even crying. doesnt matter.

and why would you want to be emotionless anyway?

• Like Like x 1
  6. NO MORE MIGRAINES!!! :yay:

Plus, it is just plain fun! :smoking:

Granny

7. Because it's a different experience every time. :)

8. It expands my mind beyond imagination. My third eye is opened and I understand how everything works and notice things I didn't while sober. Just knowing a plant can do this to a persons mind is crazy!.

10. What drove you to those unmentionables. Just curious, because my first thought is wtf is wrong with you? You know its deadly. Iv never done unmentionables so I dont know what the high is or anything.are the highs that good or are they just something that numbs what ever pain you going through. I'm not interested in doing them just wondering how you fall into that mess.

11. I tried to kill myselfSent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well I'm glad you picked up the bowl. Hope you never try again..

13. It helps with my headaches, the side effects from my meds for my disease and well, I love the taste and the way I feel after.

14. I use it to just chill out after a long day and to alter my mind.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="glassallday" post="19459966" timestamp="1391467309"]Well I'm glad you picked up the bowl. Hope you never try again..[/quote]Yeah I will never try it again because iam happy with life now that iam smoking... I only get depressed when iam some were that idk were to get weed at Sent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="tytheguy" post="19461057" timestamp="1391479109"]Yeah I will never try it again because iam happy with life now that iam smoking... I only get depressed when iam some were that idk were to get weed at Sent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'm glad weed is helping you out man, but now that you've found this fix, why not try making yourself less dependent of it? Try to take a few T-breaks with the motivation to get so fucking high the next time you toke! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19461096" timestamp="1391479633"]I'm glad weed is helping you out man, but now that you've found this fix, why not try making yourself less dependent of it? Try to take a few T-breaks with the motivation to get so fucking high the next time you toke! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Iam planing on it iam just trying to get a 1/4 because iam on kinda vacationSent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="tytheguy" post="19461104" timestamp="1391479732"]Iam planing on it iam just trying to get a 1/4 because iam on kinda vacationSent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ain't no problem with that!Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Few reasons. It feels great. You can get baked af one night and be able to function at work the next day. ( drink alcohol- hang over) sucks ass when you do physical work hungover/drunk. It's instant. Not physically addictive. It bonds relationships differently(friends and partners alike), that's really cool I think. More connected I guess. :toke:Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Helps me forget my problems lol :metal: