Why do you honestly love weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 912 THC, May 4, 2011.

1. Because I used to be a grumpy/bitter teenager who couldn't take any jokes at all.everyone would tell me weed would cause apperantly it caused aggresion and made people socially akward, either way I have it a shot and I haven't regret it ever since I think it has taught me to look at life in a different angle. I used to be so negative and now even if I'm sober my feelings haven't changed its also taught me to enjoy the smaller things in life and made me more open minded.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Because of the thousands of ways the plant can be used.

3. Over the many years of smoking, marijuana has always had the uncanny ability to put everything going on in my life into crystal clear perspectives. In turn, this allows me to make better decisions to make my life all that much more glorious.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I smoke weed because all of the cool kids do it and I want to be a cool kid like them

5. It feels good man

6. Because life becomes more funner, and food taste better imo. I talk a lot more and do more crazy shit when im high.

7. No matter how fuked ur day was or stress from wrk bud always makes me happy its hard to b mad n high also wat the two posters above me said plus it taste good u can eat it smoke it vape its my pre cologne

8. Gets me through this thang called life

Gotta ease the pain of stress

9. Stops me losing my fuckin' mind

And it makes me feel guuuuurdddd

10. da herb reveals you to yourself.

11. Weed helped me become a more tolerant person, plus, it makes everything more fun and helps me relax not only my mind but also my muscles (specially the back, I usually suffer from back pain)

12. Makes me take a step back and just mellow out. I see things in a different way, sometimes discovering something new about an old thought or idea. It reveals who I really am to myself. It's a spiritual experience for me. Last night was the first time I smoked in almost a month and I just sat in my go-to chair for an hour pondering life with the lights dimmed, music playing the perfect tunes. And I was perfectly content with life. That's why I love weed.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Because I feel good and forget about all of my problems and it opens my mind

14. Gives me a new and almost innocent child-like perspective of the world. I think that if I didn't have a lot of stress and/or a predisposition to becoming depressed, I would've never tried it and/or wouldn't be helped, mentally, nearly as much as it does for me otherwise. When I'm high, I behave and feel like the person that I was younger, before stressful events had accumulated and weakened my ability to cope with things while thoroughly enjoying life. I laugh, find things interesting, enjoy a chill hangoutwith my boyfriend and friends, and forget about my worries for a good hour or two, and then drift off to sleep (which is normally a problem to me).

Not to mention I have a lot of lower back problems that sometimes make it impossible for me to sleep on my back.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [quote name='"DaLime"']

Gives me a new and almost innocent child-like perspective of the world. I think that if I didn't have a lot of stress and/or a predisposition to becoming depressed, I would've never tried it and/or wouldn't be helped, mentally, nearly as much as it does for me otherwise. When I'm high, I behave and feel like the person that I was younger, before stressful events had accumulated and weakened my ability to cope with things while thoroughly enjoying life. I laugh, find things interesting, enjoy a chill hangoutwith my boyfriend and friends, and forget about my worries for a good hour or two, and then drift off to sleep (which is normally a problem to me).

Not to mention I have a lot of lower back problems that sometimes make it impossible for me to sleep on my back.[/quote]

Do you have lower back problems because you have big tits?

16. LOL nope, on the contrary, my boobs are pretty small (although not tiny). I have a pretty big ass though, so that might be part of the issue lol. I think I have lower back problems because when I was a kid, I'd carry really heavy bags/backpacks only on one shoulder, and it sort of shifted the muscles in my back (which, in turn, pulled my spine in a slightly concave manner on one side).

They've gotten better since I've had some therapy/stopped carrying things on only one shoulder, but unfortunately I think it'll be a lifelong annoyance :/

17. hell yeah, it slows life down for a minute and you start to realize that life isnt that serious and not to stress. it has made me reach down into my subconscious and reveal who i really am on a totally different level. made me realize that everyone has a back story and were all just trying to make it through... idk hah :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cuz I'm Rick James bitch :D

lol but nah It's just nice and relaxing. I like to have a good time

19. Hell yeah! I was actually a very anxious perfectionist and I didn't know what I genuinely wanted out of life/how to be happy even in the face of stressors before I started smoking. It really has changed my personality for the better, because it allowed me to experience a perspective that I would've otherwise never known existed.

• Like Like x 2
  20. because it's sticky and moist. After all, who doesn't like a sack of delicious buds?