Why do you honestly love weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 912 THC, May 4, 2011.

1. Anger issues helps with my temperament. Good for loneliness. helps to not give frog fat ass about stuff out of my control.

• Like Like x 2
  2. You got that right. I can be a downright mean prick at times. Weed mellows me out, makes thing more tolerable, I'm never lonely when I'm alone, and pretty much helps me keep my social anxiety in check.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shit helps me feel comfortable with just about anything really
    And I see things from a totally different way. But there’s thousands of reasons why I love Maaaary Jaaane!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love everything about it! It calms me, reduces my anxiety, makes me laugh so freaking hard over the dumbest shit! Makes me be creative, im a Pastry Chef and I make the best recipes when Im baked! Straight people tell me "fuck this taaaaaassttttte soooooo gooood!". It makes me dream big and I have come up with the best inventions while baked! I have a plant called Gods Blue Widow. Fuck me its such a dreamy/happy high! I will never stop smoking/eating pot. I prefer to eat it cause the high lasts ALL day long!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pain, sleep, depression, mood enhancer. List goes on n on

• Like Like x 1
  6. ahhhhhh...
    so many reasons.

I'll vape to that.
    :volcano:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Really, I have to give her all the credit...because she loves me. How could I not love this feelin'?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Because i feel fucking amazing after having some!! Seriously! Im not able to sleep, my stomache hurts, im nauseated, muscles cramping in my abdomen or back? I smoke ganja and i feel better, way fucking better.

• Like Like x 4
  9. i used to come home from work completely deflated. now i have a j the moment i walk in and have the energy to do my hobbies, cook, read. whatever i cook tastes more intense and i really got into cooking because of that. i'm also depressed and it always amazes me how it just makes the clouds go away. even when i think nothing can salvage a day it just saves me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Welcome to a new member. It look like you tapped into an old thread. Last post was in 2019. Maybe this will wake the thread up again. I'll add mine to it.

I have most of the usual pains old people have and they make themself well known. Pot allows for a higher quality of life. It gives me the relief to get some exercise, very important. It keeps my appetite up for fresh fruit. All kinds of good things. Pot has more vitamins than kale and since I eat it that's a plus.

To be honest, it just takes me to a good place.

11. It saved my life. The only downside is, while it does its job helping center and calm me in my mental issues...it also opens up the mind and can show things like repressed memories. Great! But it's just doing its job. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Cause my girl Mary has been with me since the beginning and she is always with me and makes me feel good

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I do

• Like Like x 1
  14. Because it makes me numb for a few hours and I can forget my problems.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Taught me how to be ok with traumas in my past, however it made ignore taking care of them till I put the bong down for some time.

Taught me how to grow with the help of others.

Taught me patience.

Taught me how to have a hobby that didn't cost me a whole lot past the barriers of entry to it.

Taught me how to open up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. #316 DerrickYates, Nov 23, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
    I like weed because it helps me relax and is much better than alcohol, which makes a person more aggressive and not careful. Even before that, gambling helped me. I liked the Blazzio project a lot. Now I've given up on it, but I've never found anything better than this project in that sphere.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I love weed 'cause it never tells me I'm fat or my breath smells bad.

18. Because it helps my Anxiety, settles my stomach and
    gives me an appetite.

19. In general, I have to say most of the things listed here. Stress is the worst, especially it it's caused from a childhood stress. A little pot takes the edge off of not being real happy. And, it makes me feel like it's party time.

Marijuana can give you a really good brain massage.

20. Another thing, even at 84 it still brightens up the bedroom.