Why do you have to be 18?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1620, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why do you have to be 18 to use this forum? just wondering cause it's illegal no matter what age you are. I think you can even get medical underage in Cali

2. Cuz the guy who keeps the site up says so.

3. Because under 18 you're a faggot.

4. Because its the rules of the forum. Dont like it then giiiit ooout.

5. Argument moot OP

6. this forum servers are in some other country.. so you citing american laws is pointless..

but really i have no clue.. but i agree with the rule.. that way we dont have little kids postin stupid shit..

7. Boy im sure glad this hasn't been asked 1000 times before!

8. everyone can be 18 if there not a dumbass, luckily im of age these days

9. Because if this forum had a shit ton of 16 year olds all the threads would be about dumb shit and we have enough of that

10. Let's say everyone is 18, there is still dumb ass threads everyday lol

11. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']Because if this forum had a shit ton of 16 year olds all the threads would be about dumb shit and we have enough of that[/quote]

Because two years really matters

12. i mean.. talk to a 16 year old.. and then talk to a 18 year old.. you will prbly see a difference

13. The site's more likely to get in legal trouble if minors are being 'corrupted' by all this talk of the devil's weed, I think. Also because it's mainly a paraphernalia store, and paraphernalia is for 18+ even for tobacco use only, minors shouldn't be on here anyway.

14. If you didn't mature significantly between 16 and 18 then you probably weren't ever going to mature anyway.

15. [quote name='"skimFL"']

i mean.. talk to a 16 year old.. and then talk to a 18 year old.. you will prbly see a difference[/quote]

I know what you mean but some 16 year olds are more mature than some 18 year olds.

16. [quote name='"Scar 420"']

I know what you mean but some 16 year olds are more mature than some 18 year olds.[/quote]

And those 16 year olds who are more mature are usually the one still on the site. And not being banned

17. it's because if you didn't have to be 18 all of the lite fucking eighth grade kids would talk about how high they get off Mexican dirt weed

18. Idiots above the age of 18 are plentiful enough. We don't need more dumbasses on top of it

So what if some are mature? Some are, a lot aren't.

19. Why does it matter? If you aren't 18 it's not like you can't join anyway

20. Idk man. Wildwill says there's old threads that say why... But I can't find them

So wildwill, or any other mod, when you close this thread, can you link the thread that's says why or at least tell us why?

PLEASEEE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.