Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you do it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greendemon, Apr 20, 2013.

1. So this is a question for thosr living with their parents or carers that dont know you toke or just dont want it in the house, why do you smoke in their house if they dont want you too?
    Im not having a dig but I see all these threads about stealth smoking inside and shit and in my opinion its disrespectful, my mum knows I toke and she just says she doesn't want it smoked in tge house so as she has been lenient with me I respect that rule anf just roll in my room, tell her where im going, and head off to the garages at the end of my street
    Again not having a dig

2. It stops me getting mad at them

Happy 420

3. because not everyone respects their parents as much as you might. And anyway, if theres a way to get away with smoking inside then why wouldn't you especially in the uk .Theres nothing like a freezing gale down your neck to kill a high

4. I dont get what you mean?

5. Aha true but if the weathers like that I can go a few days without it

6. Most parent's (like mine) don't know about us smoking. And would probably kill me if I did. I'm too paranoid to do it at home anyway, I usually go to other people's places. Most people do it because they have no where else to go and don't want to get caught I assume.

7. Yeah I was like that when I started, thats not snobber btw haha, but surely there's more chance getting caught at home

8. when my parents found out I smoked weed they just kept searching my room and confiscating weed and baccy and papers until I 'stopped', but in reality I just found better ways to hide it. Im sure they lost respect for me though so its far more mature to keep the smoking away from home if your parents don't approve. out of sight out of mind

9. I have anxiety/depression and get wound up easy and take offence easily and won't back down do yeah it just mellows me

10. True. You do probably have more of a chance of getting caught at home. But its better than getting caught in public by a neighbor calling the police on you. :O Your parents most likely would ground you but they wouldn't call the police on you.

11. calms me down

12. rather be high than sober, being sober brings too much normality

13. Ah ok fair enough

Again a good point, I was just curious, police tend to steer away from my area for some reason even though its really not rough at all lucky I guess, also the spot I go to is literally a minute walk and out of sight, again lucky aha :smoking:

14. Im not sure if your confused about the question I was asking, I meant like if your parents or carers dont want you to do it In the house why do you?

15. i wouldn't be so sure. I thought my parents were going to phone the police at one stage but that's only because they found half an oz and thought i was some sort of international drug supplier. They were probably only trying to scare me though

16. because they do shit i dont like and i dont bitch at them lol

17. But you live in their house, not the other way round, again sorry if I sound like im having a dig, im really not one to start arguments :smoking:

18. They sneak it because they live with parents and could get kicked out (I'm 18 but still s senior) and don't want them to know. If they would tolerate it i would do it outside when they're home (I do outside when they're gone) but they wouldn't so ironically I have to smoke inside sometimes

19. I understand that but if the possibility of getting kicked out if caught is so high then why take the risk? Surely you can wait :smoking:

20. I would never smoke inside, have hung out the windows before, but always go outside when I can, you're lucky your parents are pretty cool about it, mine arent, so if I want to smoke I do it outside, even when noones in. I agree that smoking inside someone's house that doesn't want you to smoke is just wrong basically haha