why do YOU do drugs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by trey fitty 31, Sep 10, 2009.

1. you do drugs because your family has a history of addiction with them ?

2. i pretty much jus smoke weed all the time:smoke:
    i do coke harly ever
    opaites every once in while. i used to do h to much i quit tho can pull u in without u even noin it.
    benzo every once in while
    trip every once in a while
    roll someties but a lil more than normal lately been good stuff around me
    drink everyonce in a while use to drink alot when younger guess i kinda jus traded alk for herb was a good trade too

ok i do i like this

weed - i love to get high, relax, and it help with stomach and shit, makes borin stuff more enjoyabele,not addictive like othier things, fun social thing

coke- the girl likes it, i dont really like it at all jus pace and shit cant hold a thought after a lil too much and cant sleep but talk a shit ton good social if with others jacked

opiates-
    h-becouse its cheap and make u feel soo good. no pain probs nothin jus good.(i dont shoot)but still addicive if u let it b

pills- becaouse they dont have bad stigma as ^ but way more money almost to much money to even buy for me to get high but they work for pain.

benzos- becouse they relax u like alcky but dont have to drink a shit ton ahah like to mix if tryin to get fucked
    alc-to relax and such and to get drunkkkkk

acid/shrooms- to trip its funn

rolls/molly-fun, very relaxing and good felling and talkitive too good social

:wave:

3. i do drugs like vicodin, somas, oxycontin, etc., and drink cause my family has history with em

4. family tradition :smoke:

5. just the herb my friends/from the earth /meant for the use of humans etc. etc.

6. Amen brother. Helps curb the harsh reality of the world.

7. Boredom / relax / turn a mediocre evening with friends into the funnest shit ever

8. Bored with nothing better to do and to get some experience with drugs.

9. Depression. From a shitty home life and getting over my head in high school. So working my ass off all day at school then coming home and getting told im a lazy idiot.

Bud helps.

The occasional shroom trip helps immensely.

10. Just recently quit painkillers so now I'm down to just Mary Jane and prescribed benzo's. I smoke weed because it gets me a buzz and that helps me through hard times.

11. to expand my mind to places it wouldnt be able to go otherwise. simply enough.

12. many diffferent reasons.
    Bordem
    cause i love the feeling
    to escape reality
    to relax

13. too escape and open my mind

14. Have you read Mises?

15. A combination of things. To feel good, to be in an altered mind state, to see what thoughts come to mind, to see what kind of experience I can have and/or to just have something to do.

16. i smoke weed to get high. i enjoy being high. it ceases the boredom in my day, helps it go by a little smoother. smoking, i feel, helps me socially. drugs such as mdma i do to have a great fucking time at a rave and dance the stress and worries of my life away. but when life really gets me down, ill start drinking.

17. Funny, for me personally, it started as a way to fit in.

My town was extremely boring and high class when I was growing up, there was not a god damn thing around to do, so by the time high school rolled around; everyone I had grown up with was on drugs. Seeing that not doing drugs made it hard to hand around friends that did drugs, I decided to start smoking weed and it progressed from there.

I will admit that, when I started, I was a chronic drug abuser, I would commonly go out on school nights and stay out until 3AM to do whatever drugs all my friends were doing, for a while, it was really fun.

After a couple of months, I began to notice many of my family members look at me in a different way, I had dropped around 20 pounds by this point and was never around for anything. They found out I had done shrooms from a friend of mine who got caught by his parents, and suddenly I didn't have a phone or car, suddenly leaving me with no way to get drugs and nowhere to do them. I was unpleasant to say the least and got kicked out of my house as a result, but was given my car to stay in while I tried to find a job.

I slept in my car and at friend's houses for a couple of months after I found a job and eventually saved up enough money to rent a place with my cousin, who got me into LSD and molly.

The reason I do drugs now is because I got into those two drugs, through my trips I learned how to control my urges and how to let go of stupid shit that doesn't matter.

I can now do any drug whenever I so choose without forming a habit, I think that if my friend had never gotten caught I would have become a drug addict, but through having to grow up so fast, I found what the root of my ailment was.

That's what drugs are to me, something that helps me better understand myself and therefor understand my surroundings, something enlightening, not something to just do whenever you feel like.

The post is long, but I poured a lot into it.

18. Because I want to know. :)