Why do we like it so much?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I'm sure we've all had those friends who just do it every now and then or they just stop smoking like it was just a phase.

But why do we like it so much and smoke so much more than them?

2. Cause it makes me feel good

Attached Files:

3. We are intelligent.

That or we are just wired that way, some people simply adore cannabis. I couldn't live without it, even from early on I knew I had to have it. It wasn't a growing habit, it was immediate. One try and I was in love. I owe many of my greatest achievements to Marijuana, being honest with you.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3YtvuZ2-I0]Sweet Leaf - YouTube[/ame]

5. Just makes life as a whole that much sweeter,
    Even basic things seem better after toking.

I'll be high washing dishes and be like I love this...
    such a great plant
    so much <3

6. To me it gets me through my day, after a shitty day or week I know I can just let everything bad disappear for a little bit and let everything bad going on in my life fades away, it makes me feel better about everything and it keeps me going and gets me through to the next day

7. The way I see things, life is beautiful.

Life with Marijuana, is more beautiful.

Its math!!

8. "we" use it, they abuse it.

9. 1 - My wife has a genetic neurologic disorder in which she gets constantly strong-ass headaches. One toke of the precious herb and it's fucking gone.
    2 - Makes everything better! Food, sex, music, movies, showers, you name it. Even taking a shit is awesome with pot.
    3 - Helps me with my insomnia too, I take a hit and sleep like a snorlax.

10. I used to think I was weird because I thought taking a shit while high felt kind of good.

Nasty as fuck but its true I don't care.

:smoke:

11. #11 BlazeLE, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    same thing for me. i went from never smoking to almost daily (for like a week before i bought my own) now i smoke daily when i can afford too.

oh and i can actually sleep when i smoke.

12. I toke daily because it really improves my mood.

I tried MAOIs but they just made me robotic, and "fake happy"..

The herb make me happier, more friendly, and it really let's you see past a lot of the worlds bullshit.

13. Because without it, I'd be a very very mean person.

14. its been almost 2 months without weed for me and lately everything just pisses me off. like im so consistently frustrated that ever little thing sets me off. especially these past few days because ive been trying to get weed since thursday...

15. Because we seem to go past the far-fetched misinformation and careless of the sigma and derogatory names that superficial society and people give us and truly enjoying Cannabis for what it is.

We enjoy the effects that it does to our brain and our body putting us in deep euphoria along with enhancing things you once liked sober which instantly becomes better when high. Also it's has CBD along with other proprieties which is use for medical terms. Worthless drug you say? I beg you not.

16. Every person here is from a different culture, background, ethnicity, color, religion, what have you. Yet, while we may argue about our everyday lives, who is right, who is wrong - it is the great binding force of nature. A peace between enemies. It brings people together and makes us one. I'll spare you my views on the semantics of political philosophy, but there is a reason to keep it from us - 'unity', in place we are given the allusion of unity; a mere abstraction of it. I use it to reach levels of spirituality my mind cannot attain restricted by daily life. It puts me into a state of pure serenity, tranquility, and peace. I have had many profound thoughts and ideas while influenced. When used appropriately; it is, will, and always had been the most powerful tool at our disposal.

Wishing you well. :smoke:

17. Well I was pretty high last night when I made this thread and I wasn't sure if you guys would think it's a dumb question but I'm liking the responses.

But like someone else said also I knew I was in love with MJ after the first hit.

18. Weed legitimately changed my life style.

I actually did the opposite of popular stereotypes... I was a lazy asshole who didn't give a fuck about anything, mentionably school, and I began smoking and became a kind, thoughtful person who actually strived in math, photography, drawing (Arts in general), and english. I also went from a horrible music choice (I listened to like horrible ass shit) to a broad view of music and began listening to nearly every genre of music. I made a ton more friends at school, as well.

Completely changed my life in an absolutely positive way. Understood, its not for everybody, but it was definitely right for me.

So eat my dick, stereotypes.