Why do T-breaks suck so much?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anarkin, Jul 20, 2007.

1. I don't get paid until two weeks from today, so I decided I'd just take a nice tolerance break. I decided that after my wake and bake yesterday that used up my last bowl. Of course the minute I decide this shit just starts going wrong. I cut my thumb open at work, as well as burning my entire hand getting a pizza from the oven, I come home to find the cats have made a mess in the living room, which I had to clean up. Then I find out I'm spending most of today running my sister around, which means I can't do shit today, I work close tommorow so I'm missing my friends going away party, and my dad is thinking I'm going to be up early in the morning to go help some dumb bitch move.

Everything goes well until I decide it's time to take a tolerance break, anyone else notice this happening to them?

2. Its not really like that for me. Look on the brightside, after going through all that shit,
    ending the t break is gonna be even better. :smoking:

3. yea dude i'm on a tolerance break right now and i can't think straight at all, there is rumors that i'm going to get fired from my job, i'm doing everything wrong at basketball practice and the coach constantly yells at me.

IT SUCKS MAN I FEEL YA.

4. Im on 1 prolly why i havnt been on here that much 2 much weed to look at when i cant smoke. Shit it ends today after i get paid pickin up a half or some citurs smellin weed. Goodluck man hope its works out

5. man I'd say its more in your head than anything.. right off the bat when you start the T break you're thinking its going to be really long and difficult, and so you've always got thoughts like that in the back of your mind and you make little mistakes.
    After the two weeks that high is going to be so good.. almost as if it was the first time again haha.

6. Sounds lame man, sorry about your luck.

The T-break will definitely be worth it in the end if you smoke a lot usually. I'm about due for a tolerance break myself.

It's good to see you being active man, I enjoy hearing from you.

7. Yeah i am also due for a t- break...fuck....:p

8. I just came off a two week t-break.. with the exception of smoking once. K it was like a week long t-break. I couldn't resist hitting a pipe named after me while on vacation.

9. Ive been on a nonvoluntary T-Break since the Fourth...i cant wait to score a sack of some sick headies..smoke a dutch to the dome..and ride some water slides..

10. God is making your life a living hell because he doesn't want you to stop toking.

what if God smoked cannabis?
    hit the bong like some of us?
    and drives a tye-dye microbus?
    and He subscribes to Rolling Stone?

11. MAN! i just started my T-Break today too, and things are not going so well. I feel very aggravated and mad...its not good. But it'll be worth it in the end..I hope!

12. Grow your own pot, fuck tolerance breaks if they suck. To hell with that shit! :smoke:

13. I take a tolerance break everytime I re-load the bong...you mean that's not enough?

14. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!! :hello:

15. hahahaha. I think I'm the only one that doesn't flip shit when I don't smoke. Some people on here worry me a little.

16. There's a lot of people on here who aren't everyday smokers and therefore can handle not smoking for a while.

I am not one of these people haha.

17. hahaha, hell yeah man!

18. Fuck it, I'm done... I got high this mornng. I've been working steady the past 3 days with little sleep. Getting high again tonight, but them I'm on another 1 week break, I'm smoking no more than a 1/4 in total... probably closer to an 1/8th.. I've been cooked all day.

19. A break every once in a while is a good thing, clear your mind, and overall save your cash. :D