Why do Strikeouts mess you up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Martyr187, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Im watching beerfest atm and this just aroused my curiosity so i thought id post the question on here, because drinking this summer at a friends house and smoking i also did 3 strike outs and after those i was litterally retarded and not even functional at all for, like ever.

2. I doubt it's the strike outs that did it.

3. I think that strikeouts get you to the perfect point of fucked-upness.

4. Lack of oxygen to your brain?

5. hmmm.. what's a strikeout?

6. #6 Jakigi, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    three substances to the dome, and incapacitated.

7. my guess would be that the level of fucked upedness they experienced (from not having the blood and oxygen needed in the brain) would be simmilar to the extra fuckedupedness you experience from doing a "Strikeout"
    ..as opposed to just consuming the drugs at a normal rate

you're doing things fast to emulate the rush of fucked upedness

but thats not going to come instantly (it usually takes a few minutes to become stoned and can take a much longer time to get fully drunk depending on what's in the stomach and what kind of booze you are drinking.)

strikeouts get you messed up from blasting the lungs and stomach with stuff that shouldnt be there (smoke and booze)

8. yea just wondering because after like 3 minutes i was laying on my side kinda like paralyzed in a way because i was too retarded too move =D

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuesDuofS4A"]YouTube - BEERFEST - Strikeout Scene[/ame]

Cus there pure win!

10. I do strikeouts, but with a mixture of salvia and dmt...

that will fuck you up