Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do stoners have girlfriends?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yoda23467, Aug 5, 2017.

1. #1 Yoda23467, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    weed Is the most enjoyable thing by far on the planet. I've done everything and of course alcohol. So my question Is This, why do stoners need relationships when weed, a beer or two and an Xbox Is as good as It gets? Can anyone understand this? My dealer has a girlfriend and I'm just thinking,dude ditch the girl and come from work(he has a job to) and enjoy yourself. Weed tops women hands down. If weed were legalized I could easily go the rest of my life a virgin.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Edit the drugs out of your post (alcohol and weed are fine tho of course)

3. Why do stoners have girlfriends? Because a girl feels better then your right hand:confused_2:

& you're wrong there's nothing better then weed a few beers and playing PS4 Xbox sucks :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. & also fuck being a virgin your whole life you know how good pussy tastes? Imagine being high and having the munchies and eating your favorite food its like that but 100x better:jump::ey:

• Like Like x 6
  5. How can you make a fair comparison if you're a virgin?

Some good pussy will change your mind

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Get laid and you might rethink your opinion haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Having a wife is like having a best friend that you can have sex with and smoke down. Id rather have my wife than be single, hands down.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
  8. You'll change your opinion about this as soon as you have someone to smoke with who's naked lying naked next to you.
    Those remote controls will be the furthest thing from your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. as many others have said... dat sweet, sweet poon. taste better than any bud ive ever smoked

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah, like others have said...Once you get some good pussy you won't ever say this again!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

11. Ahhhhhhh to be young again...

• Like Like x 3
  12. Why do stoners have girlfriends ? ..... well if you don't have one who's gonna get those hard to reach snacks during couchlock ? ..... Plan ahead dude ..... plan ahead :weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'd take sex over weed any day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. To each his own. Personally, I would rather take a couple dabs, play Zelda for a few hours, and then fuck my girl, eat a sandwich she made me (just kidding, well kind of, she does make me sandwiches sometimes) and go to sleep

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Because humans are actually social creatures who benefit in numerous ways from establishing long term relationships. Bud, beer and video games are great and all but limiting one's self to only those experiences is a sad existence.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Weed and a good woman is better than stinkin' video games dude.
    Try it out

• Like Like x 2
  17. Being married soo long (probably as long as you've been alive)- going on to 21 years married.... I'd rather have my wife (although ...the sex life isn't what it once was...it does slow down- we used to fuck like rabbits..now it's more like 2-3 times a week). Soo...weed is good in the off time, plus I get a dry mouth soo bad that eating her out doesn't get her off as well. I'll pound the shit out of her though..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sounds like you need to meet a cool ass stoner chick but good luck you don't sound like you deserve such a mythical creature

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Shit, I'm a virgin too, but I'd way rather have sex than smoke weed any day

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. As a virgin myself, I get what you are saying. As a male, I have no clue what in the hell you mean by this. Chasing pussy is biological to the core. Playing videogames is a tremendous waste of time that only feeds my appetite for gambling, which is a TERRIBLE addiction. Methinks your priorities are hella twacked, son, but I totally understand your pain of not getting laid. IT SUCKS!

• Like Like x 1