Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do some people toast their joints?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sunless Shade, Nov 24, 2015.

1. The title says it all. Thanks for the replies!

2. The title doesn't say it all.

Define toast as what it means to you

3. do they put butter on it after its toasted?

4. Referring to running a flame over a rolled joint.

1. You probably just licked the joint to seal it. Who wants to smoke a wet joint, run flame to help seal and dry up saliva.

2. Depending on type of paper used to roll the heat can have a shrink wrap effect and tighten up the joint

5. Dude it's not like you're supposed to dip it in saliva. I just lick it once and seal it. I could light a joint a second after rolling it and it would burn perfectly.

6. lol don't shoot the messenger, I'm a dabs man myself, joints don't do it for me anymore.

Just letting him know why people do it

7. Reading this title I instantly imagined Snoop Dogg putting his blunt in the microwave during his Nardwuar interview.

8. I deep fry and dip in nacho cheese.

9. Because they can't roll a joint without getting it too wet. Some idiots think you need to soak it for the paper to stick. I will say though, it will work if you got some extremely crappy or old papers.

10. because it gives you dragonbreath

11. It's like mail envelopes lol. Lick it once and your done. People "toast" their joints sometimes because they think it will allow for an even smoke and prevent canoeing. I have never had a problem with my joints though. And if you're slobbering all over the joint to seal it then you should maybe just use cones. Because you obviously don't know how the glue works.