Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people worry so much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Jan 10, 2010.

1. I remember reading so much on toking inside your parents house and how to hide it. Like making sploofs or whatever and turning a jet fan on to blow it all out the window and barricading your door with a thousand towels.

The last few days I thought "F*** it" it was too cold to go outside and my parents weren't going out because of the snow so I just cracked my window open at night, lit up a few bowls and just made sure to blow the smoke out of the window... No problems atall!

So if you wanna toke inside just sit next to a window and make sure you blow it all outside and chill out worrying someone will notice!

2. yeah i smoked a lot with a hoody blocking the door, the one time i forget i get caught lol. i agree, just blow it out the window, but u still need to block the door a little

3. i've never blocked the door and i've been fine. maybe i'm taking a chance though and should.

4. I guess its a "better safe than sorry" thing. I cant risk gettig kicked out so i toke on the back porch. But if i smoked in my room i would go through all the precautions.:cool:

5. it all depends on the nosiness level of the parents, my parents are like amateur detectives and do their best to catch me doing something i shouldn't be. while i know other kids who dont see their parents for days on end. hahaha

6. I never use a sploof. I always just wedge my fan up in my window and then blow the smoke into it. It just carries the smoke and smell right out my window. Works like a charm, never been caught.

7. that's pretty genius man. i'll have to try that next time. :D