Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people smoke to be cool?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke em out, Jan 7, 2012.

1. All the time at my school their is one kid who always makes up strain names and constantly lies about smoking. Saying that he has been smoking for years but occasionally he will slip up and say that he only has a time or two. Then their are the kids that draw marijuana leaves on their books and later become all badass and ask if I can get them a dime. Does anybody else find these kind of people comical?:confused:

2. I dont think your 18 bro. But I do remember back when I was in middle school this one kid thought he knew what he was talking about and he said that even a few marijuana leaves are like $80. I just laughed and said that Ill have to hook him up with a few leaves sometime lol.

3. haha, yeah, i think we've all ran across a few of these people. high school is full of them talking about all the kush they smoke. I was gonna smoke with this one kid who said he had a bunch of kush that he was selling. So we go to this one chief spot and he whips out his bag. Probably a quad of some middies. I told him right there that I wasn't gonna buy any but if he still wanted to chief id take a few hits. it was kinda funny, but then he started coming to me to buy danks. so it worked out i guess.

4. [quote name='"bigjonson"']I dont think your 18 bro. But I do remember back when I was in middle school this one kid thought he knew what he was talking about and he said that even a few marijuana leaves are like $80. I just laughed and said that Ill have to hook him up with a few leaves sometime lol.[/quote]

Who cares he didn't admit it even if he was under 18, so well never know.

We don't need any more age police. That's the mods job.

5. I don't think you're 18 bro, I mean come on you don't even know which of the "your/you're" to use in a sentence. Let's leave the age-guessing to the mods, eh?

OT; They do it because it works, for some reason people think smoking weed is badass and as a result people will smoke weed (or claim to smoke weed) to improve their image and try to seem like a stereotypical "cool kid". Why do people think it's badass? Because it's a part of counter culture and is illegal, those are the two ingredients needed to make something seem badass.

6. Those were always the kids who revolved their life around trying to fit in, but fortunately never did. Who the fuck cares if you fit in haha

7. #7 Wellthatsgroovy, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    DONT WORRY GUYS

the age police are here to handle this....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bDqb7_6plg&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/ame]
    OP, I'm going to see your identification please..

8. I didn't know you couldn't be in high school and be 18. Oh wait, you can.

9. No one said it is impossible. But it is just like any other activity, not just smoking. School sports, instruments, etc.

10. No, i'm just making a point that as soon as the word school is posted their is at least one person calling underage.

11. I don't fuckin' care.:cool:

12. [quote name='"smoke em out"']

No, i'm just making a point that as soon as the word school is posted their is at least one person calling underage.[/quote]

For real, even of he is underage it's not our job to do anything that's what mods are for, it's not like we get a reward.

13. I don't think you understand the amount of shit that can come from letting someone under 18 on an obviously pro-marijuana site, on top of one that doubles as a shop/community...There are countries out there that wait for said mistake to occur and for them to be sitting there when it does.:cool:

14. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

I don't think you understand the amount of shit that can come from letting someone under 18 on an obviously pro-marijuana site, on top of one that doubles as a shop/community...There are countries out there that wait for said mistake to occur and for them to be sitting there when it does.:cool:[/quote]

I do understand that..but it's not the members job to point out underage people it's the mods...just like I said...

15. Who ever smokes "to be cool" Probably has never gotten high before.

Posers

16. I hate the guys in my grade that brag about they smoked 10 bowls last night.

It's like, COOL DUDE :thumbup:

17. I can't relate, I've never put myself in the situation of hanging out with amateurs.

That's when you're likely to get caught or drama come up that you don't need.

18. hah i remember those days. Its like "congratz dude! You have to smoke tons more then me to get higher! More money in my pocket!" Most of the time they're just lying. Trying to one up you to look "cooler"

Thank GOD im out of highschool :D

19. I know a guy right now whos about 25(sad) who still always text me saying "bro i got mad OG Kush right now." Its never true but hey i play along and say man awesome youll be so high. Its just easier to let people live in their fantasy, they're not harming anyone.