Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people say cones are so much better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maxromeo777, Sep 17, 2013.

1. So why do people tend to argue that cones are so much better than regularly-rolled joints? just wondering :p

2. i dont know i wonder why aswell, maybe it has something to do with it being tighter, easier to pack? maybe i dont know. they definitely burn better tho.

~ keep it real and smoke up~

3. They do burn real nice but I've never smoked a cone that burns better than a good doobie. I like to roll them so they're small on both ends, big in the middle. I dunno. Maybe someone will say

4. Nobody I know around here rolls cones, just doobies. I don't feel qualified to talk on this subject, however the next time I pickup I'm attempting to roll a few cones now just for the hell of it. :smoking:

5. Haha see? Doobies are the best  :smoke:

let me know how those cones go  B)

6. #6 marsdude89, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    They funnel the smoke better, thus resinating more efficiently.

7. You can put more bud into cones and seem more sturdy than regular joints

8. I guess I gotta give them a try, ya know? I've never smoked enough of them to really know. :p I'll get on that. right now actually  :smoking:

9. This makes a whole lot of sense. I doubt that RESINating is an actual word, though. Resonating is an actual word.

10. #10 marsdude89, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013

Yeah, that's because I make up words-- like Shakespeare. Resinate makes sense though-- the process of building stocks of resin. No, but seriously, don't trust GrassCity's spell checker.

11. Making up words is fun. But it's lame when down the road you hear people saying it and no one believes that you made it up.  :mad:

I know that feel bro.

In my childhood me and my friends made up a handshake that has now spread all across all the stoners in our suburb. It's a great feeling to meet new people who know the exact same handshake you do, when it originated in your neighborhood as a kid.

Will do :smoking:

I also found you can buy pre-rolled cones on many various websites and just pack them, they are fairly cheap too.

14. I think they're easier to roll

15. I e smoked enough of both to have an opinion. Too much cone is a waste of bud. You lose a lot off the end thats burning. I do roll my joints in a slight cone shape but it's hardly noticable. If you do it right you get a better burn. I also roll all my j's inside out, you get a better burn that way too. I've taken a bluntwrap and pre rolled it into a giant cone and stuffed a quarter in there. I felt like i was the head honcho for about 10 minutes.

Lol'd @ head honcho

17. I only smoke cones. The reason being is you want more weed in the front of the j to get the most taste and the remaining herb inside the j becomes resonated so the taste is a bit off, and you want a little bit of herb left, the majority being in the big end of the cone.

Cones are tastier and its the best for wax cones. I smoked cavy cones filled up with co2 wax and the wax sits on the big end of the cone to be vaped, not burned and whatever left is the residual resins and it goes to the small end so theres less herb resonated. For me, the less resin there is on the herb the better taste is observed.

I love cones but doobies are great too for conserving. For doobies I usually rip 1/4 of the paper and use the rest. Less paper=less unwanted smoke.

But I use these afghan hemp super thin papers and its not a problem but i just like using one layer of paper over the herb.

But I digress

18. I think they look better, but I can't roll cones.

19. I still need to smoke a cross joint..now thats a cone :smoking:

[​IMG]