Why Do People Need Everything To Be Better, Stronger,

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinajewelry, Jun 16, 2013.

1. No ones above it though. We all want bigger and better. Whether its a new computer or a new pair of shoes. Why have your old shit when you could have something new?

2. Why are you worried about other people?

3. #23 SiriusWolff, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Because if you have something it's always better to have the better version. Everything is evolving day to day, everything gets stronger, faster, more intense, even bud grows more potent everyday. Why settle for shit when you can have the good stuff. I mean why work for money if you can't spend it on what makes you happy or that you're passionate about. I could spend a trillion dollars on cars and probably keep going. It sounds bad and materialistic but i don't find much value in money other than surviving so instead of saving for something i won't love or enjoy i use this horrible tool to acquire things that do make me happy.

4. I'm not really like that. If I only have a little bit of bud, or cheap bud, etc... i just enjoy it for what it is. Sometimes I wish I could get higher, but I don't ever feel like I need it to be more than what it is.

I know the topic wasn't about bud, but it works for this.

5. Humans are greedy, and many have strong motivation to make improvements (or what appears to be them) for themselves. Motivation to improve is a great thing of course, but sometimes insatiability can end up biting you in the ass.

As some would say, "the enemy of good is better." :p