Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people get tired?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reo, Sep 18, 2015.

1. So whether it be indica or sativa. Night or all day i dont get tired from it.

But my question is why do people say it makes them sleepy?

Like I understand that it makes you relaxed/ happy..... But does it have to do with age or lenght of use? My dad is in his mid 50's and just won't smoke cause it makes him sleepy no matter what. And my one friend is sort of the same.. But will smoke up and pretty much pass out when I leave.

Now me I could wake an bake go to work for 17hrs come back light up and still go for another 4hrs till I go to bed. Like yes physically tired but who wouldn't be. But am still mentally going strong. ....Just me?

2. I dunno, but consider it a blessing!

I am the same way as you. Smoking actually wakes me up. I have friends who don't like to smoke anymore because it makes them lazy, but I get motivated and energetic.

3. I think it has to do with tolerance, I smoke everyday and function fine, but if i smoke with someone that's a weekend toker they always get burnt out afterwards. I also have insomnia so it pretty much keeps me going even when i don't want to lol.

4. Work is kilojoules burned per Calorie. Caloric intake is what you put into your system. Balancing that act is different for everyone.

I would say tiredness stems from an inefficient ratio of oxygen to the brain, so by sleeping more, you are tired more. By sleeping less, you are more tired throughout the day. Exhaustion.

Preppy attitudes are derived from caffeine, and the drugs we use instead of sugar. I have helped in some small way, probably not to you, however. Staying up 17 hours straight isn't healthy for your mentality, but I won't know until I try it on a heavy hitting kosher indica.

5. Think of your body as a iPhone battery.

Marijuana is a stimulant, contrary to popular belief, and like all stimulants it will elevate your heart rate, raise your blood pressure and drain your body of energy.

You start the day at 100%, smoking weed is like putting your brightness all the way up and running a bunch of apps while scrolling through Instagram listening to 2pac and refreshing your email every 5 mins.

You might not be draining your battery 90% in one session but its definitely draining at a faster rate. You don't feel tired until your battery has drained and needs a recharge,

Now if your like some people and smoke every 30 minutes I guarantee you will burn out.

I hope this helps.

6. Staying up 17 hours straight is like a lucky day for me. Try 20-22and I still run efficiently.

7. Golden time in lamens terms. Good times...

8. I just have a bigger batery?

9. Haha yes sir

10. Yeah, some do, Lithium ion baby!

Lol how much do you smoke?

11. #11 Reo, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    As of now maybe .1-.2 daily through a pipe spaced out with small hits( like drinking a coffee ) for this week
    Average is about 2-3 times a week. From .2-.7 per sesh in my bong.

12. Well there is your answer

13. ? So the more tolerance you have the sleepy'er you get.

14. I'm 22 and smoked weed since I was 15. I don't smoke anymore because it just makes me tired and the high sucks anyways compared to other things.

15. Tf?

Dude put the pipe down for a sec lolol,

In layman's terms, the more you smoke the more tiered you'll get

16. Oh kay....

Just re read and wasnt putting it together properly.