Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people fuck with America..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. were assholes and most of our people are stupid and act like sheep. one person was like justin bieber sucks and now i have to read his name everywhere because that hate bandwagon is like 2 billion strong

2. I've visited Spain, France, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.

If I knew the languages, I would rather live in Puerto Rico, France, or Spain.

3. So Canada is better because of the weed? What.

4. Thanks for informing me of this i thought this was brazzers. :rolleyes:

5. I honestly don't... Downgrade in freedoms? Weed?

6. america has a huge ego problem, a bunch of military bases in countries all over the world, a sick interest in the middle east and *their* oil, a fucking hard on for guns, a demented and totally absurd sense of who should be idolized (fuck you celebrities), they try to americanize the planet with their over the top capitalistic greedy corporations that are only in it for the goddamn almighty dollar, take a back seat america, just like the romans your time has come and gone.

7. We can't just fuck countries up... Ever wonder why we turn the other way for China? Yes, they have nukes, the largest land army and a growing economy.

8. Who gives a fuck about the weed?

Oh...right

In that case, fuck Canada, move to Amsterdam. At least you wont freeze your balls off there

Weed is about equal. Yall have Vancouver, and we have the green triangle...

Downgrade in freedoms yeah, but we're catching up with ya if shit keeps going the way it is. Hell by the end of the decade we may be like China

9. We're also dependent on the Middle East, China, and Canada for products and oil. If any of them shut off trade, especially China or the Middle East, we would be royally fucked.

10. Europe is probably where it's at. But they're getting a good share of their own problems with all the people flooding in from the middle eastern countries. America is only so powerful because of the size and the amount of people living there. I've lived in Europe when I was younger, much better transportation---pretty much everything.

America is actually really fucking trashy. In case some of you haven't noticed.

11. Uggh, you know what you can do with that sarcasm, man...

But you got me on that one. As far as government policies and shit, however - no. I'd rather be in Canada - a rather neutral country.

Sorry, but I don't like being associated with these fucking wars and this police state here. CHAMP. :rolleyes:

12. Umm... no I could think of 10+ other reasons but everyone would go apeshit and be like "OMG UR A BIASED CANADIAN GTFO"

I've been there many times, have family there, have friends in different parts, I certainly do LOVE certain things about America. But I don't think I would ever want to live there long-term.

13. I heard dutch weed has the best quality overal. An avg thc % 3 times higher then most. Little known fact but no sources to prove it. Feel free to look into that considering its midnight and the internet ia one of the few things to do right now. :smoke:

14. To be fair i beleive hes from canada :rolleyes:

15. Clearly fuck them up? You've been in Iraq for how many years? Afghanistan for how long? And no America couldn't take over the entire world if they wanted to, you seem to be forgetting about China. It's attitudes like yours that make people hate America so much.
    I'm not hating on America, but you don't quite understand how this whole thing works I think.

16. all of you people wanting to move toCanada, don't, its just as bad. we've been americanized up here

17. Awesome, enjoy higher taxes bro! I love you're own ignorance! :wave:

18. Move to canada if you want to loose half of your paycheck to taxes

19. To clear any confusion, I'm half American (what's the proper word? United Statesian? American implies anywhere in North or South America...) half Cuban. Born and raised in the US.

20. Yah their healthcare isn't really "free" now is it. Then again nothing is free. Someones paying for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.