Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people do this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MMan, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Sometimes i do not want to smoke, when i pass up on smoking with some friends they start acting surprised and keep asking why. if i dont want to smoke, i just dont want to. why get all worked up because someone doesnt want to smoke

2. dude i feel ya bro
    just because i smoke alot of weed dosent mean i dont have control

3. #3 tuchaka, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    probably cause your friends feel insecure about their smoking if you pass, and decide to hang out and not smoke

4. Peer pressure is always going to be there..but it's important to be your own person and control your own time to get jet.

Totally understand your situation..be there done that. Like when there's still plenty left..i'll be like put it out and save it for later. That usually awakes the crowd and definitely knocks sense.

5. why dont you wanna smoke????:confused::confused:

6. because "i don't want to is a bullshit excuse" it's like the movie friday like "you ain't got shit to do...." we're looking for a real excuse like "i got to visit my moms later" "my throat is bothering me" "i got this important ______ gotta be sober brotha".. a "i don't want to" is dumb and doesn't cut it. i want an anwser you're not my mom you can't say "because i say so"

7. My friend does this all the time to me and it's cause he wants to feel better about his own habit

8. He absolutely can, he doesn't owe you an explanation.

9. Hahah happens to me too! I told my buddy I probably wouldnt pick up again after I smoked a half oz in 1 night and he goes and tells everyone I stopped smoking weed, hahha.

10. This happens to me at parties with booze. It may be the afternoon and I'm at a picnic, just enjoying myself, and people flip out if I don't want to suck down beer with them all day. It's as if I'm sinning. Truth of the matter is, I feel like shit by night fall and I don't want to be that way. They don't get it like I don't get drinking for 14 stright hours on a Sunday. To each their own.