Why do people compare drunks with stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by SparkyyAS, Aug 30, 2011.

1. It really pisses me off because drunks have a better name in most places than stoners. And this is only because alcohol is legal and the herb is not. I want to hear what everyone else has to say about this. Us stoners have class and are generally peaceful!

2. It pisses me off! Some people drink their wine every evening, some people go to bars and get drunk every other night, and thats more accepted than smoking pot and relaxing after a long day at work.

3. Yea. Fuck people.

4. I kinda think it is mainly to do with the legal status of marijuana. They confuse us with thugs killing people that owe them money. We don't live that life, we are the smokers. They are the dealers. There is somewhat a difference there. I think.

5. Because when you smoke marijuana you are more likely to get lung cancer and an 85% chance of being diagnosed with schizophrenia after extended use.

Oh and did I mention it leads you to harder drugs which will tear your family apart from the very seams?

Seriously what's more important, a drug that will tear your life apart limb from limb or your family who cares about you? Don't even get me started on how many deaths have been directly linked to weed as well..

[​IMG]

6. But IS IT REALLY?

7. ... why are you even on grasscity? you damn troll

8. Because they're squares, and don't know any better.

9. idk i think its sad. ive been broke lately and getting drunk every night and high almost never. pretty sad that being drunk is legal and being high is not making it cost less money even though being high lasts shorter than being drunk. ooh well i enjoy getting fucked up period even if getting stupid is cheaper than getting smarter. lol at amerikkka.

10. Because people are fucking idiots. I love the calmness and peace when blazing. I use to drink and i hated it and hated the aftermath and i forced down gross harsh shit just to get drunk.
    With weed it tastes amazing, feels amazing and is just all around wonderful.

11. because most of those people haven't smoked pot and have nothing to base their biased opinions on.

12. Because ignorance is bliss.

13. i enjoy like one maybe 2 beers every other night with food, does that make me a bad person to you guys?

14. yes. get out of my sight you filthy filthy drunkard!

;)

15. #17 gwardmonger316, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Just yesterday this girl I went to school with told me I needed to hurry up and turn 21.

I said, I can't really party anymore, I have a baby now. All I can really do halfway responsibly is stay up on weekends and get high.

She came back with all this negative stuff. Fuck weed, I haven't smoked anything, not even cigarettes for 10 months and I feel amazing. Weed is bad I don't touch it anymore yada yada.

I said there's nothing wrong with pot, except that I have to hide it from my family and friends, while college kids (such as her and a couple other friends from high school) can get alcohol poisoning every month with nearly no social consequence.

She said it IS bad because users are perceived as lazy, stupid, and dirty.

I said your aren't another person's perception, you are you, and users can, and often do, achieve whatever they want. I just happen to have my sights set pretty low for myself and my potential. Maybe because I AM lazy and stupid.

And she never texted back.

This girl and I used to be such close friends. Weird.

16. Fuck drunks man, ever see a stoner vomit on a pizza then eat it then beat there kids ? No didn't think so.

Ever see a stoner smoke a bit of bud and go about his daily routines with a more happy vibe YEH thought so.
    :cool:

17. #19 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you get drunk off 1-2 then just wow.... Haha but i dont have a problem with people who enjoy a beer with their meals

18. My friend made an excellent point to me the other night, he said Alcohol should be illegal and weed should be legal, why?: Because you can smoke all night but you can still drive a car, if you drink all night you're definitely not gonna be able to drive a car.