Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do people bitch about shake???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, Feb 5, 2011.

1. i actually prefer it if im just buying a dime. i mean with a nug i get 2 packs at most but if i buy shake i get atleast 6 bowls out of it.

2. i don't like people's left overs.

3. its not as strong as the buds it came from.

4. What the fuck ever. WEED IS WEED, if someone sells you a dime of chronic and it's tiny nugs and shake, its still chronic. Who fucking cares, it will get you high. But if you're buying a bigger sac like an eighth you don't want a lot of shake cause its annoying (it's easy to pack in a bowl though) cause you just want actual buds not a bunch of shake. I don't mind a little shake in the sack I save it when the rest of the sac is gone so I have some extra to smoke.:smoke:

5. I always wondered the same thing. Shake must weigh less than a bud because its most likely drier. Maybe there are less trichromes on shake? Idk. It just seems like your gonna get more for your money with shake due to it being drier and no stems (or seeds.. but i haven seen a seed in years)