Why do most people smoke weed now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Kellie C Battle, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Rocks of all kinds are sometimes spectacular in color shape and design. AND they last forever. Permanent beauty
    Oh Yeah I smoke weed because with a Rock like this... not smoking would be wrong..
    As a Medicine Man I can administer just the right amount to the incapacitated and critters.. They need a toke too. .

• Like Like x 1
  2. I had the ToKin stone checked and they said Not Man Made.. No signs of the peck peck of a chisel I guess.
    The way the grove lines up with the center hole. That hole is 5 sided weird and the joint end of the stone looks like it could have been melted.. Aliens I think.. OR the Great Spirit adding a few finishing touches..

Held at different angles there are at least 5 faces on the tokin stone and one only visible by looking through the center hole.. The coloration is strange as well.. A quartz cobble is the rock type.

Lots about stones in libraries here.. North American Myths and Legends --- Section E96 dewey decimal system
    Stories that are more fascinating than the stones themselves.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chronic Illnesses and Permanent Disabilities

Mental Disorders

To open up our minds and broaden our understanding of life's concepts

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Smoking weed for the purpose of show off become habit at one point. This is how I think about smoking weed.

5. I Think there are some medical smokers. It can help them feel better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Its a past time no different from watching tv or say fishing,,, its just something to do but its also effective at relaxing you or relieving some ailments

7. Medically life isn’t easy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I believe it's my basic right as a human.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. It relaxes me. Some people have drinks after work but I prefer smoking.

10. I could list a hundred different reasons but to put it simply, it just feels right.

11. Helps me fall and stay asleep at night, a social thing to do with close friends. More happy and positive when I'm stoned. Food tastes great...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Because I need something to help keep me from getting sensory overload and, to sleep at night. Helps me make friends and, become social. Plus being baked is fun.

• Like Like x 3

13. This post reminded me of this song.

Besides it being my human right I smoke because it eases the pain, helps me see things differently like "that shit doesn't matter", takes away a lot of my over thinking/anxiety, it has gotten me through depression, and it makes me permasmile. Why WOULDN'T I smoke weed? It has changed me for the better as a person, helped me get out of my "shell".

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. It's true that nowadays most of the people smoke weed. According to me, weed gives a different level of relaxation from tension and depression and it is really cheaper. These may be the reasons that the use of weed in growing day by day. But it can affect badly for health. So, one must be careful to his/ her health before using it.

15. Life is generally better when I smoke every damn day. I go through about 1/4 oz monthly so it's not a lot, but still it used to be 1/2 that much.

16. Yes, Quantary life is better with weed but don't overdose it. Taking weed in an uncontrolled manner can cause harm. So take it slow and steady and win the race of life.

17. Why not smoke?

18. I agree. If a person cannot cope with life straight, then something needs fixing pronto.

I like getting stoned but I don't want to spend all my waking hours that way...I LIKE being aware and in the moment and not stoned also.

19. BINGO!!

I smoke because I can and because it helps me get to sleep, otherwise I'm up all night with my crazy thoughts. I don't think any of us need a reason.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I personally just like getting stoned. However, were it not for my PTSD, I likely never would have tried cannabis to begin with, so there's that, too.

I find it to be the best medication I've ever taken to help keep my mood stable and keep me productive. Also helps with my ADD, likely because my ADD is a byproduct of my PTSD. Go figure, eh? No fucky fucky side effects either.

Lot of guys say, I don't see how you can smoke and still work like you do, because I get it in when it's needed at work. To me, you don't get blitzed at work, you only get about halfway. Smoke a bit, get relaxed, go on back to work. Save the getting blitzed for after you get home and the gf has dinner ready and it's fucking sloppy joes and french fries lol.

• Like Like x 1