Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do i trip so hard off of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meinherzbrennt, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Hey I got kinda a problem. Alot of the time when i smoke I trip balls. Like to the point where no one can even talk to me. I mean hardcore tripping like Acid or schrooms. Like my car turned into an airplane and my moms miata parked in front of me did do then it was like ww2 and i was flying around shoot down other planes and shit. This is just the one i most clearly remember, I trip so bad I cant tell whats real or not. I dont know if my thoughts are real or not, thus if I think about it, it may as well be really happening, this is cool sometimes if i think about cool stuff, but it works the same way anytime i think about anything bad, it may as well be real, its real to me then anyway. I cant function at all that way i dont even realize what Im doing, or even if im sitting or standing. Pretty much I cant be sure of anything.

Anyways this doesnt always happen but when it does my girlfriend gets mad cause she says I embarass her and myself cause i act all crazy, but i dont even know what im really doing when i get that way! I dont wanna quit but does anyone have any advice on how to get a handle on things, anything that i can use to snap myself outta that shit if i need to?

2. Keep smoking eventually you will build a mental tolerance. Btw are you sure your shit isn't laced?

3. yeah im sure its not it happens no matter where i get it from, right now im smoking some badass Dro i get for half price from a guy at work to keep my mouth shut. i get it for 10 a g and ounces for 200 its pretty badass

4. Have you ever actually done acid, or mushrooms? I haven't done shrooms, but I've done a lot of acid and this doesn't sould like an acid trip at all, and sure as hell not anything like any weed or hash I've ever smoked.

5. no ive not done either but thats what my friends tell me im describing.

6. yeah idk about ww2 and shit. do you have any mental problems? cause cid and shrooms are more psychedelic than ww2 type shit.

7. Sounds like weed laced with unicorn dust

JK but really I dont think you should be tripping off weed...

8. no mental problems that im aware of, i think the reason i triped over the ww2 shit is cause if i think to hard bout something it turns real. i might think for a secound that the miata is white and japanese and so are the jap ww2 zeros and then it just takes off from there its nuts i cant describe it at all

9. damn well i wish i could do that. seriously it sounds pretty cool.

10. Sounds like you're smoking salvia.

11. #11 garrison68, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
    You don't see things that aren't there, on acid -you see what's there differently. I think your friends' stories are influencing your high, and maybe your imagination.

Stuff like what you've described sounds more like what DMT has been described as being like - but I haven't dont that either, so don't take my word for it. DMT can be smoked and maybe it was in your weed - but it's very unlikely.

Don't smoke much next time, just take a toke and see what happens.

Edit, H20420, above, is right - it does sound like Salvia.

12. its really badass as long as i can control it but the second a negative thought enters my brain its the most fucked up shit imaginable....

13. i dont even smoke that much usually just like one bowl.

14. damn. just think happy thoughts!

15. Imaagiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaationnnn
    Imaaaaaaaaaagiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation
    Imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaationnnnnn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOxt3cMTDZE]YouTube - imagination land song[/ame]

Smoke less, you're still a noob.

16. man, its really hard to controll, and even then i cant communicate with anyone around me usually.

17. smoke less when you smoke, increasing the amount you smoke at a pace your comfortable with, like someone said, you will build up a tolerance

18. Weed doesn't make you trip.

I mean, I don't wanna be that guy, saying you're bullshitting us all - but weed doesn't make you trip. Tha fuck?...

19. Smoke by yourself a few times. I find that helps me get on better terms with my high, and gain increased control over it.

20. Holy Shit, next Monday, Dec. 7, is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor! Don't smoke that stuff that day!!!!!:hello: