Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I prefer mid-level?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BreynnMike, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I'm 31, been smoking since 1997.  I'm still shocked on how everybody prefers top-shelf weed over decent mid grade and reggies.  By no means do I dislike the amazing strains of marijuana.  They are quite scrumptous.    I just would prefer not to pay that type of money for it.  I don't smoke the mexi-brick crap thats full of seeds.  I'm sure you guys are familiar with the low seed light green regular/mid-grade weed i like.  Why don't more people like this stuff?  Is it they can't get it?  Is it that their tolerance is too high?  I imagine if I took percocets all day tylenol 3 would be crap too.  I'm just confused.  I really like that I can fill my hitter box for $10.  Maybe it's just me.  Have a great day guys.

2. From smoking reggie in two different states, I can say that sometimes I enjoy the high more than the pot I had in WA.

It's definitely a different high and some people just prefer it.

3. I know this sounds lame but I like it.  I can control my high better.  I can get super high if I choose.  Even super-high only costs a couple of bucks.  I pay two bucks a gram so money isn't even an issue.

4. They just prefer top shelf?

Your paying less and you enjoy the smoke, sounds like a win, win to me. I mean your having a good time anyway right? :metal:

5. A nice sativa blunt does well to break up the monotonous burnt feeling that indica does such a good job of leaving you with

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I always feel that higher grade weed has a disproportionate amount of THC (not saying that's bad) but with mids you might be enjoying the other 60+ cannabinoids.

7. My tolerance is way up there lol

Several reasons I take dank:

1. Price difference is negligible here, everything starts at $10/g, and any personal use increments the price diff. is negligible ($55/q for some mids $60 for dank, $100 vs $110 for a half, etc.)

2. Mids just don't smoke as nice

9. Only the best stuff goes in my body, I like to smoke less with more effect.

There's no way I'm smoking mids, it's just not worth the health risk .

I also like being pretty f'ing high from one hit .

10. it depends on where you are....
    it some places... what they call mids is crap....
    and in some places.... what they call dank... is crap....

all depends on where you are getting you weed.....

for years i could get the best bright green mids covered in trics hardly any seeds.... from a Jamaican down south.....
    hard to find that shit any more....

11. I also prefer mids my friend (because I live on a fixed income) ,but beside the point I recommend you edit out your mention of unmentionables in your post before you get banned by the mods ,and give the GC guidelines a good read.

12. I dont smoke mids because they arent worth the money if you can get cheap dank. Lets face it, saving $$$ is the only reason anyone would buy a lower quality product.

13. i find a lot of old time smokers like mid grade level