Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I not feel high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sunnyOG65, Apr 2, 2017.

1. I have smoked multiple times and have only felt high once. I've smoked many bowls and blunts and don't feel high after but when I did gravs with some friends it was the only time I've ever felt high. I think I'm inhaling correctly and into my lungs. Any ideas why I can't get high?

2. Get some shatter lol

3. I'm not really a heavy smoker I only smoke like once a week but I just got a g pen for concentrates but I haven't been able to use it yet I'm hoping I can actually get high off of it.

4. Sounds like you have a very high tolerance somehow, in my experience g pens suck. I had two of them crap out on me, but good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum