Why do i have little roaches in my soil?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PurpDieselKid, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Why do they get on my soil and can they get on my weed plant im disgusted?

2. Roaches??? Pics??

If you got legit roaches, should probably address that issue before tryin to grow weed. Odds are other little critters will begin to appear as well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Like there baby roaches i found 1 and it was trying to hide inside the soil :sad:

• Like Like x 4
  4. For real? Roaches? There's enough shit that can happen to your plants that are out of your control. A sterile environment is not one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have seen some nasty grows, and never have ever seen roaches, so man you win you are the nastiest grower on this forum.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's probably not a roach. It's probably a soil mite or a Rollie Pollie or sow bug.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That makes more sense. Besides there's two kinds of people in growing; people that have had bugs, and people that lie about never having bugs, .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. This. There is zero chance they are roaches. Post pics.

9. Yes, cockroaches will eat leaves and new buds...they want the sugars.

10. 4 years now and other than a queen wasp every winter there's never been a single pest in my attic woop woop :)

11. Ah bollocks old thread lol

12. I'm totally brand new to the forum..lol..I'm not sure how it actually works... in Oklahoma we have roaches they just move from house to house and get in the walls... and eat your marijuana plants...I have a flowering fruity pebbles plant in my house..it's in the 30's outside, heat and moisture bring in the bugs and then they find my delicious plant.