Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I get so high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by french_toast, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I'm not relatively new to smoking, but I'm not "experienced" if you will. I guess I'm just average, maybe a tid bit below, but still pretty average.

So my question is, why do I get so high off of one or even two hits off a bong? Or is that normal? Or could it just be the weed? :bongin: :confused_2:

2. How often do you smoke? You probably have a low tolerance.

3. Well if its a good bong then that would be why you are so high, bongs destroy brains

4. Appreciate that your tolerence isn't high. Or maybe the weed that you're smoking is really potent.

5. Oh ya I forgot to mention that lol I was gonna ask if it was a low tolerance too but I forgot.

But ya I was just wondering if it was that or the bud. But I used to only smoke a couple times a month, but the past 2 or 3 months its been at least 3 or 4+ times a week.

6. Do you notice how long it lasts?

If you notice that your high wears off faster than usual, then it's just the amount of smoke you take in, in a faster time.

THAT, or your tolerance is low. XD