Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i get really quiet when im high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gangaboris, May 25, 2011.

1. I'm really loud and energetic when i'm sober, and always in a good mood, and i know what to say. But whenever i get high i've noticed i just get way quieter and don't really talk much unless someone is talking with me directly.

2. see also: side effects of marijuana

3. Yo, I do too, and I remember I was chillin with 2 girls like a couple weeks back, they kept saying like "talk, talk, ect..."" I didn't wanna though because when I smoke I just like thinking about life, and shit.. fuck em hahah

4. Thats why smoking alone is good. Dont have to think of shit to say

5. I do that as well depending on who I'm with. I think about a lot of deep shit when I'm high, so if I'm not with someone that I can discuss philosophical topics with, I'm normally quiet.

6. I use mine as a natural aderal too lol.

7. I am the same way. Even when smoking with a bunch of people I get really quiet right after smoking, I just go into my own little world. Wish I was more talkative, but thats just how I am.

8. You become more introverted when your high. Boom goes the dynamite!:smoke:

9. I'm almost the opposite, I'm pretty chill, quiet, never caused any issues with anyone... however i smoke a joint with my guitarist and i feel like i need to shut the hell up lol

10. because your mind is too busy for small talk.
    my friend pulled me up about it and i just said talk about something intresting
    he said yeah intresting to you.
    he dosent smoke.

11. It's the paranoia, trust me. I've had couch-weed that had me paranoid to say anything because I was thinking people were judging me.

On the other hand fire is like alcohol and makes me talk so much.

12. Whenever I'm in a group and have some knock you on your ass flowers I do the same thing. your mind is probably thinking about other things.. like why you're not talking and why you are talking to yourself and why your heart is beating so fast and why you think everyone is judging you and why you hit it that many times.

Hahaha amirite?!

13. Possible, but not the be all, end all.

Let me guess, you think about shit a lot too? I'm like that, and most of the things I think about everyone else I know would just be like 'Yeah whatever, did you see the new Dexter last night?', so I just stopped talking about those things until they say something I find interesting.
    The only time I get paranoid is when I'm talking to people I don't know.

14. I can't speak for you, but I got really quiet the first few times I got stoned, and I think it was because I was so relaxed that I didn't see much of a point for words. Why put forth the effort to speak when you can feel good just sitting there quietly?

15. If I'm around my friend stoned I don't mind it and I'm normal but I don't talk much when I'm around people I'm not comfortable with especially while stoned

16. See, its the opposite for me. Im a quiet person normally, dont speak unless spoken to, or unless I have something to say. But when I smoke, Ill talk alot more. Have more in depth conversations. Its just all your personality.

17. You're too busy thinking.

18. well if im blazed im quiet too, im just in my own world thinking of things

19. It's because you're faded. You're losing brain cells. At least my theory.

20. [​IMG]