Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do hipsters drink more than smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Oct 18, 2011.

1. At least this is what it seems. They drink stuff like PBR.

2. They're fuckin' hipsters...There's no explainin' why the fuck they do any-fuckin'-thing.:cool:

3. Hipsters have to follow the latest trends. Getting drunk is the new thing

4. I agree.

5. Yup hipsters follow what everyone else does. It was weed for all the highschoolers b4 I graduated, now everyone's back on their liver killing binges! Hipsters are like salmon jumping up a river, they don't make any conscious effort of anything they do they just follow the herd and go with the flow. (props to the person who posted the salmon blog the other day, pm me if u read this Gotta give that rep still the app wont allow)

6. "Smoking plant matter is too main-stream for me.."

7. Because after plants sprout from the seed, they're no longer underground.

8. The real question here is why don't all hipsters put their head in a oven? :cool:

9. Question. What defines a hipster? I have yet to learn and often toss and turn at night wondering if the hipsters are all around me.

10. Wen I was a teen I was completely against drinking alcohol and cigs too and I still am im a true stoner

11. Because, doing counterculture had become....too mainstream bahahaha. No seriously though, that's probably it.

12. Cannabis allows you to transcend the veil of bullshit that encases most of our every day lives, and hipsters are so smothered in bullshit that the weed doesn't do anything for them.

Just a guess. :confused_2:

13. This is funny because most of the hipster-type I associate with (some friends, not me though) like smoking better than drinking THANK GAWD because I wouldn't want to be driving their drunk asses everywhere...

14. Hipsters binge drink.

15. You're just look for something to complain about. The general population drinks more than they smoke, not just "hipsters"

16. Hipsters=scene kids, or at least that's what the ones I know of dress/look like.

17. Lots of shows and lots of booze I guess

18. eh im 23, have a wife and kid and a job, I cant afford being a hipster any more. And might I add I was never much a drinker, I never liked sticking my face in a toilet bowl.