Why Do Guys Not Like To Play Video Games With Girls?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nyxierawr, May 23, 2013.

1. Speaking of GTAIV I had an ex who wasn't a gamer but she didn't mind watching me once in awhile play GTA. I enjoyed those times, this one time I was going on a rampage and I shot a helicopter down and it landed on me and killed me and she was like "holy shit!!" lol it was nice...

ha

I purposely don't go online around my bf, it's not a pretty sight when I'm shouting and raging "I'll rape your motherfuckin camper ass and then get that sniper rifle, shoot it so far up your ass that you'll be coughing head shots when you're giving your gay boyfriend head!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll play offline/campaign when my man is around, or something like eve dust 514.. a game in which online play doesn't consist of trying to avoid complete and utter retards 

Girls get shit talked just like everyone else online in games.  Noone is safe.  Me? id rather just talk shit to guys. Its funnier.

4. Maybe guys don't want to play with chicks that don't know how to play cause it's just annoying to teach, but on xbox live chicks are treated like friggin royalty.

5. Like many before me posted. It's because some males try to woo a chick on a console. I've seen it from all races and creeds the moment a "feminine" gamer tag even appears dudes try to alpha male and or cater to the vagina. Same thing translates over in real life. Dudes bending over backwards to please a broad who would never work as hard to please you.

This paradox is perhaps the most redundant and ridiculously engrained occurrence in our society. It sickens me. We as men grow up being told to be nice to women and shit and 75-80 percent of women just aren't worth a damn to begin with. But the allure of getting the proverbial pussy makes me. Backstab each other.

Not me..I've never had a problem getting a broad cuz 1 I don't feed the shallow whores and 2 I keep it 200 n trill with the females. Me not running game is my game. Being myself has gotten me more pussy than meowmix and I will teach my offspring the same. It also helps you weed out the shitty ones too.

Doom is master of the Universe!

6. I have lots of girls on my friends list. And they are all pretty great at gaming and are all fun to play with.

7. #127 Blutteufel, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Never had this problem.  The few gamer girls I know said that I fucked their shit up real bad because they "weren't ready," just like every other noob.

Even though they claimed to be "pro gamers" or some such similar shit.

They expected me to go easy on them, and I expected them to expect me to go easy on them.

There is no mercy in warfare, goddammit....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well its silly, that's certain.

Some of the best gamers I've ever jammed with were girls, from Kornelia in the 90s, along with Aurora in PMS (Quake live), to my wife which has several world records, to my sister that can learn a game in half the time that I can and be a better player with less effort... to me there is no question that female gamers are just as capable as males.

What I hear from a lot of female gamers is not so much that it's boys that won't play games with them, rather that the issue of them being a girl is bigger to other players than how good or bad they are.  Especially online, the conversations tend to shift to, "oh cool a girl is playing" rather than focusing on the game, and this makes a lot of girls feel singled out.

9. Maybe no guy wants to game with you cause your fat as fuk

Disrespet such as this for other members is not acceptble on Grasscity. - IgnorantFool

10. #130 chalker, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    When i say i like gamer girls, i mean girls that are already good gamers. I think they are hot because i can share something i love with them, have another thing we can do that is fun together, and then they won't always be nagging me to spend less time playing games, cause they will love it too. Having to teach a girl just ends up being really frustrating and not being fun for me. So whats the point in teaching you to like a hobby that i love and do for fun, when it is gonna make me not want to do said hobby? If she wants to get good, she can learn to play the same way I did, by playing by myself and practising. To answer the question about why losing to a woman makes some guys (not me, i feel the same way losing to a girl as i would a guy. Meh, i lost, i'll light another bowl and try again) is because it's a sterotype to some guys that girls suck at games and we think we are good at them. So if someone who they think is bad, is able to beat them, it damages their ego and they feel like they aren't as good as they thought they were. I personally know that there are some real good gamer girls, i just think if you aren't one of them, i'd rather you just watch me and learn that way. We are still bonding over one of my favourite things, it's just not as annoying has having to deal with you being really bad, and us spending all our time teaching you instead of enjoying the game.

11. I play with my girlfriend all the time. Sometimes she takes forever to pick up controls and stuff and has trouble knowing what to do.

Sometimes I'd rather just play than explain the game for 20 minutes

12. I don't mind.. If she's a gamer and can actually play that would be awesome one of my ex's was and I think that was the best relationship I had. I find gaming more fun with others in general

13. I wish my girlfriend would play games with me. But the only game she likes at all is Fable.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Saw thread title

Thought to myself "wut? I never heard that before. Its actually the opposite. Whenever there is a female voice in an online lobby all the boy kids go crazy like they gonna get some or something"
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Because the majority of girls aren't real gamers (they're just trying to impress guys) and you can tell so it just gets embarrassing. They also don't shut up crying and bitching ,and when they fuck up they blame the game (we all do this every now and again but most girls do it CONSTANTLY) ,also when they start to lose at a racing game they try to restart until they win. Remember this doesn't pertain to all females just the majority.

16. I'd love to but getting them to play is the hardest part

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

17. You'll have to yell that during sex.  He'll love it.