Why Do Guys Not Like To Play Video Games With Girls?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nyxierawr, May 23, 2013.

1. cuz they;re cunt

:confused_2:

2. WoTLK was when WoW was good? Not Vanilla or BC?

3. I don't have any problem playing games with a girl if they know how to play. The only problem I have is if they don't know how so I gotta teach them and I don't wanna be a dick and go all hardcore gamer while they're still learning but they always say don't go easy. But I do think it's pretty hot when I play my girl and she beats me at something without me letting her lol

"In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws. But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

4. I honestly didn't have a max level character in either of those expansions, but I reached lv80 on my holy paladin not too long after WotLK came out and I just remember doing 25 Naxxramas to get geared up. Then Ulduar finally opened up and that was the most fun I've ever had raiding, the progression was so much fun with my guild.

5. I.like.to but im.weird but I guess if I feel.like.playing a songle player or something. Then id want her eith me watching maybe taking turns. Or o.line games wed new comps so we could play together

6. I don't mind gaming with a lady. 

7. Id love if my wife was a gamer but i wouldnt want to play games that youd have to splitscreen cause it ruins it for me..

8. #108 Fenton Mewley, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

This x 100000. When a girl is in the lobby talking, I just know there will be at least 50% of the lobby trying to get into this lady's panties.

"Hey, where you from?"
    "How old are you?"
    "You hot?"
    "*Dick/vagina/ass/breast/sex joke*"

Repeat ad nauseum.

As far as the "girls sucks" mentality: If 10% of gamers are women, then 10% of the terrible players I encounter daily are women. So who's the majority of shitty gamers? Of course noobs will be noobs, but saying a whole gender sucks is pretty shortsighted.

9. For me the reason is because when there is mixed gender there is a different energy....there is a sexual aspect added to the mix whether anyone will admit it or not....
    Also, guys act different around girls......then sometimes it turns into a race between guys to woo the female and flirt..bleh blah etc...

The whole vibe gets ruined ....IMO .. When I play a game its to get away from that kind of stuff.....

Now a guy playing alone with his gf or wife is another case entirely....and its ok to me. Its still a different energy ...but its a good one at times when both are having fun .

10. Yeah the only time having a girl doesn't change the energy of it is when she is accounted for. If a husband and wife are part of your group of people it does but affect it all that much.

11. My wife and I pay games all the time. We have two Xbox 360s and two flat screen Samsung tvs with turtle beaches. It's pretty rad

12. I want to marry a stoner gamer girl with a huge rack

13. #113 Jayohe12, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    gametime is our escape from your crazy asses. if we play games with you hoes then you'll nag us for a win.

14. If its a fighting game I can play. I LOVE fighting games and Im good at them. If its a shooting game I can play. Im pretty good at shooting games, but Id need practice before I could beat my bf or play online. I suck dick at sports games (except UFC) and I don't even care. I wont attempt to play those because Im quite sure Id just irritate my bf lol.

15. you must be that girl I guillotined on ufc this morning :p

16. i just dont think likes like girls playing there games its supposed to be a guy thing i guess i play wit my girl all the time she fucking kills it shes lvl 55 in skyrim plays that all the time shes got diamond guns id put money on my girl on any game she kills it i still stomp her tho but i let her win tho

17. Cause girls aren't funny and they ask mad questions while you play

18. I play games with my girlfriend, she's not the best but its nice quality time together. I have friends who are girls though who get competitive and it's fun to play with them. I've never heard anyone complain about girl gamers

19. Never met a girl in person or online that could keep up with me n my homies

20. Depends on the game, generally girls aren't into the same kinda games as guys so the guy gotta teach them what they're doing and can see they're not interested and it's just a waste of time. Like if I wanna kick back and go for a cruise on GTA 4 and take Jacob out for the afternoon and do some deliveries early morning, I wanna do it nice and slowly in my own pace, not have some girl asking questions the whole time cos she feels there's an awkward silence and she gotta talk. I've known some girls that can sit and concentrate and make a real attempt to play its just most aren't like that.